Targets! Lots of free targets at these sites!

Targets

I thought I would bring this back to life for the newer folks here as you know some one some where has just missed a big deer and is wondering if it was them or the firearm:D

(as my brother-in-law always says "it's the rifle! I shoot straight")

rem870hunter

thank you for posting these,and making it a sticky. much appreciated.

i've printed a few different types so far. and its much easier and cheaper than buying them. even though they are only on 8.5x11 paper. it still works like it should. i used a few just the other day at the range for my muzzleloaders.

boomstick

military target

Does anyone have the pistol target that shows what you can do to correct your shot. I remember seeing it on here a while back.

Nate2003

anyone have some of those zombie targets for free? :D

gunsmag_zombietargets_02.jpg

UpandAtIt

To make this even more fun, go to you local Post Office and grab up a stack of the LARGE BLANK printable labels for "Click n Ship" that can peel and stick. Each one is a half page of paper 2 per page and can be printed on with most ink jet and laser printers. I find them super to make .22lr targets that are easy to stick and peel to the post board with no tape or staple guns needed. You can also order click n ship lables at uspo online, but they charge you, Post office lobbys there are no charges. to make larger targets, just print the whole page for one target and stick together on the backing board.