Stripping Down An 1858

mec

I used to be able to do that but now get the same message. Having to import them from a different host. I was blaiming it on my new firewall and tried getting around it several ways- no soap.

Remington kid

Kevin, Low Key and I were playing with the pic loading thing the other day and it dpesn't work. You need to place your pictures in a site like "Photo Bucket" and then when you want to upload a picture here you go to Photo Bucket first, pick out the picture you want to load amd click on the bottom address and select Copy. Then back here and and type in a few words like here is my picture . Then select the little picture icon above and paste in that address that you selected from Photo Bucket. Now hit submit reply and the picture should load shortly.
It's a good idea to keep your pictures no bigger than 480x640 and a resolution of 72 before you place them in photo bucket. They look great and they don't take forever to load.If you have any problems let me know. Photo bucket is great, free and it lets you do some neat things with photos so others can see them. Hope this helps, if not let me know, Mike

MPP1423

ok,ltes see what happens
100_0318.jpg
[/IMG]

MPP1423

damn mike,its a little big! lol.these are my 58's i got off gunbroker.the grips really set them off i think.look close to the bottom one and youll see the link pin missing.

MPP1423

this above is my rig.im kinda short so i have to wear my butts foreward and reach around to the inside of the grips to draw but it works great.i had no leverage to get them out on regular draw.my two holsters are oklahoma leather slim jims and the belt was hand made by the local gun shop here for 30 bucks.this belt online goes for 55 to 100.00.he did a great job.

Remington kid

Kevin, Beautiful looking guns for sure! Like that belt and the knife on it too. Looks like it all just came out of the old west :)
Are the Ivory grips from that guy you told me about? They really look good! Mike

MPP1423

10-4 on the grips mike.they came from that guy.he has many types and models.they came a little big w/ instructions on how to fit and so i took my time and fitted them perfect.really sets them off dont it?hey,where you able to get the ages of my guns with the info i gave ya?by the way that knife was given to me for my 15th b-day by my older brother,im now 36.pretty old but still holds a good edge and looks great too.

Remington kid

Thats really neat that your brother gave you that knife so long ago.
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner on the gun dates. I missed your info somehow. here it is:
db 1994
bf 1995
bh 1996

MPP1423

thanks mike.i guess my stainless is a little newer than i thought,it shows its made in '95.i do like the blue ones i got though.they have that used old look and the yellow ivory grips just make the package.

Low Key

Kevin, thats a nice looking collection you got there! :D Strangely enough, I have a knife that is very similar to that one, I was probably 9 or 10 when I got it, (I'm 34 now) my granny bought it for me so I've kept it in good shape. I'll have to get you a pic of that. I haven't carried it in a long time but sticking it on the ol gunbelt isnt a bad idea.

Low Key

what am i doing wrong!the same pic's came up and big as hell.

I nearly fell outta my chair laughing when I read that! I'll bet your co-workers can't keep a straight face around you!

MPP1423

low key,my knifeis made by edgemark in solingen,germany.that a real stag handle too.yea,lol,my co -workers do get a kick out of me! im a rather outspoken person and i just say whats on my mind,i pull no punches.lol.im only 5'5 so this is why they think its funny.but they know that if there is a fight im right in the middle of it.they call me their little bull dog.lol.they give me hell though about my height,one time while i was on supper break the guys got the xtra key to my patrol car and put a child restraint device in my drivers .i laughed my ass off when i came out and of course they were sitting across the street doing the same.lol.i dont have a complex at all and they know that.they also call me a red neck,noooooooo!lol.