semiautos by the look

Hands down for me would be THE Browning Hi-Power. Best looking gun out there and the best feeling in my hand.

Ugliest is the HI Point.

MLeake

There are many I like, including some 1911 variants, P35 variants, CZ75 variants, P08 variants, and Beretta 92 variants... but to be different, I will go with the one I have on today:

IMAGE_28127409-8936-487B-A5BC-FC28DCC07D0E.JPG

Ugliest... Toss-up between HiPoint (any) and Walther PPQ.

Tucker 1371

Best- 1911, no boxy lines or ugly tupperware in its construction, and I think an extended beaver tail makes them look even better.

2nd Best- Browning Hi Power... Probably because it looks a lot like a 1911 :D

Worst- Hi Point... Barf

mrray13

For the best looking, like many have already posted, 1911 wins. And like a few have said, the BHP is a close second.

Ugliest has to go to Nambu, with Hi-Point being a very close second.

sirgilligan

Best Looking: Browning Hi Power

For ugly I don't even remember what it was, but it looked like a cordless drill with a huge battery pack. It may have been a High Point... not sure.

1hogfan83

I'm not brand loyal enough to claim a HK VP70, that thing is ugly, I won't beat the glock to death. I know it's not an auto but the S&W Model 29, a masterpiece. MMMMM

JohnKSa

Administrator
I think it's hard to beat the look of the stainless 92FS Beretta.

As far as current guns go, I have to say I'm not a fan of the appearance of the Kel-Tec PMR 30. It wouldn't stop me from buying one though...

Wreck-n-Crew

For ugly I don't even remember what it was, but it looked like a cordless drill with a huge battery pack. It may have been a High Point... not sure.
MY stomach hurts from laughing so hard! lol. Sounds like my big ugly to the t:D

Sorry guys:eek:

kcub

ugliest is the factory bubba job lock on current S&W revolvers

oh, autos? Rugers are ugly, except for the original .22s. Yes Ruger center fires.

Browning is the best looking.

I agree, even though I don't own one, I still think the 1911 probably looks the best. Thankfully, with firearms, looks are hardly the most important when it comes down to it.

Ugliest, in terms of current and popular semi-autos, IMHO, is the Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact. Just hideous looking guns...chunky and stubby is the only way to describe them.

I personally don't find Glock semiautos "ugly", they are just incredibly boring and spartan.

NWCP

I like the looks of the early Walther PPK/S and the P5. I also like the looks of the HK 45C. I don't like the looks of Glock pistols, or the S&W M&P.