Scandalous photo: twoblink kisses Betty (large graphics)

El Rojo

So where is the outrage that they did such a horrible thing? Heck I even noticed later that Tamara had her finger on the trigger while aiming it at the fish tank!

I see that there is an aristocracy on TFL. Do as we say, not as we do? :p

Can you tell I am envious of not being at such a gathering? Some people will do whatever they can to ruin your fun won't they?

Jim V

El Rojo, it was Kaylee that was gonna go "shootin' fish in a barrel", Tamara was the one a laying on the floor in quiet repose.

El Rojo

Who wouldn't? You know what? We ought to have a lesson on who is who on here. I am sort of confused.

Ok Kaylee has the long brownish hair. Tamara has the lighter hair. Runt is obviously the dark haired comedian. I think I got it.

Please show the post aquarium pics!

sm

Oleg: funny, fish didn't look that big in the tank! btw I perused your site-NICE work and writings sir!

as to ID'ing characters-this reminds me ofWho's on First? , the routine of Abott and Costello...who's on first, what's on second...

HKguy9

Oleg, I like that.

I don't hunt land and winged critters because I prefer sushi, but I hate fishing.

That solves the problem :D

Jim V

"Getcher program here, getcher program here! Ya can't tell TFL members without a program. Getcher program here....."

LoneStranger

ROTL and Lord Grey Boots;

A gentle reminder that you can put wall fasteners in the middle of the spring and not only at the ends. Eliminates sagging and will stiffen up spring in middle.