Pro Gun "Celebrities"

swinokur

Gordon Liddy is a convicted felon and therefore cannot cwn or carry a firearm. According to him all the guns in his house belong to Mrs. Liddy

:D:D

MCCALL911

Robert Carradine- Actor

I think the three Carradine brothers--David (RIP), Keith and Robert--are pro-gun. They may have been, or still are, involved in Cowboy Action Shooting. David himself admitted a love of firearms on his old website, but I can't find it anymore.

LockedBreech

Denzel Washington is also very pro-military.

Probably my favorite man in Hollywood. Awesome actor, pro-gun, pro-troop.

LOL @ Plaxico

DRBoyle

Read somewhere that James Earl Jones was a Ranger? Ofcourse time
in the army doesn't always pro-gun but in this case might explain things.

Would like to see a source for some of those celebrities as some would be suspect. At best attending a firearms course for a gig would mean you spread
that false notion in the hope it leads to a following. Which in turn leads to a roles in that genre.

When all is said and done it's an industry.

One name that is missing is Michael Mann. From all reports he's an active shooter and very pro-gun :)

Glenn E. Meyer

Steven Speilberg was on the cover of a defunct gun rag once with a O/U. Heard at a progun conference that he was a gunner but kept it quiet for PC reasons.

The Beaver - what's his name? - was progun - seen pictures of him shooting.

As I mentioned before some of the travel channel and food channel guys are known to enjoy shooting stuff. Anthony Bourdain, Anthony Zimmern - go full auto and love it.

Bruce Willis' gun handling is quite realistic as when he shoots down heliocopters with a snubby, IIRC.

Anybody say Karl Malone?

teeroux

Since I didn't see him anywhere else I will just go ahead and say it.

Chuck Norris is pro-gun even though he doesn't use one. He just wants everyone else to think they have a chance against him.:D

jhog1

Paul Sr, Jr & Mikey Teutul pro 2A also very pro military

Last edited by a moderator:

RickB

I remember reading that some pro-gun rocker got the members of Aerosmith interested in full-auto (could have been Ted), but I wonder if those guys could own guns (assuming various levels of "trouble" in their past)? Curt Schilling was huge into machine guns. When he was playing for the Diamondbacks, I read an interview in which they were talking about the various crew-served and towed weapons in his garage. I think he was into the military history aspect of it, maybe moreso than shooting.

9mm1033

I would assume the Beavers bullying buddy of his brother Wally, Eddie Haskle is pro gun. He was wounded as a LAPD motorcycle officer many years ago.

I think Glenn Beck is a CC individual.

hunter52

Gerald Mcraney:NRA member,pro military
Eva Longoria :supposedly progun :D
Geoffrey Lewis pro gun
Fred Thompson pro gun
Lou Ferrigno pro gun
Ricky Schroeder pro gun

Posers
Sylvester Stallone
Steven Spielberg
Bernie Mac
Tom Arnold
Robert Deniro

cycleguru

Lars Larson, national talk radio host.

Out here in Oregon, on his daily local broadcast, Northwest Armory, a Portland gun shop, is one of his sponsors. He's a big-time hunter and a regular CCW'er. I like him a lot! :D