Precision, High Qualitiy Pistols

Neal_G.

I'm sure Korth pistols and revolvers are among the finest handguns made, but I've always thought they looked ridiculously ugly.:eek:

Now a Sig 210, thats a good lookin' pistol!

bac1023

I'm sure Korth pistols and revolvers are among the finest handguns made, but I've always thought they looked ridiculously ugly.

Now a Sig 210, thats a good lookin' pistol!

I'll post a side to side pic at some point. The P210 is a beautiful pistol.

Skans

Does that Walther P88 have a steel or alloy frame? It sure is an interesting pistol that I know very little about.

I would like to see that Smith 952 in person somewhere - making me drool!

I don't even want to know what that Pardini GT9 sells for..............yeah, I do want to know (sorry).

I am interested in precision revolvers as well - I should probably start a thread in that forum so as not to mix things up and get this one shut down. Many of the suggestions here have been fascinating to read about - I've really enjoyed this.

bac1023

The P88 has an alloy frame.

The Pardini centerfire pistols generally sell for $2000 new. that was a few years ago, so I'm not sure now.

The 952 is one of my favorite 9mms.

bac1023

Smith & Wesson also made an 845 for a few short years. It was one of their first Performance Center autos and its one of my favorites.

They're hard to find, but very high quality. As the model number suggests, they're chambered in 45ACP.

035.jpg

032-2.jpg

The 945 was the next step in the evolution and much more closely related to the 1911.

104.jpg

106.jpg

Last edited:

bac1023

The CZ 75 Champion was CZ's ultimate version of the 75 series.

001-11.jpg

005-11.jpg

Beretta's Steel I was a high end, single action, all steel version of the 92/96 series.

107.jpg

110.jpg

Sig Sauer's X-Five is an incredible target pistol.

099.jpg

102.jpg

edfrompa

No cost in the way?? I would have a NightHawk in a heartbeat. Now that is one fine manufacturer of pistols. You want a great firearm, this is what you buy. It is one fine tuned precision machined firearm, nothing but the finest.
I know I had one. Notice I said had one. Had to sell because got cancer in 06, needed money to pay the bills. I got exactly what I paid for the firearm. I bought it for $2200.00 dollars and sold it for the same. If I could afford one I would buy one in an instant.

bac1023

As would the 952's pappy-the fabulous Model 52.

It is a fabulous model. I actually find it even more refined than the 952. However, its really not practical for anything outside Bullseye competition.

They're beautiful pistols though. :)

023-1.jpg

025-1.jpg

PSP

Ditto on the HK USP Elite. Probably the best, most accurate and well fitted, polymer gun made.

I've only owned two guns made by Sphinx, and they were both very well made. Maybe the best maching on a gun I've ever seen.

bac1023

IMO the German produced Kroth revolver is one ugly expensive gun

Really, what's ugly about them? I think they're the finest and one of the most beautiful revolvers in the world.

000_0008-1.jpg

000_2091.jpg

000_2084.jpg

I like the Korth auto as well.

You won't find a more finely built gun anywhere. The craftsmanship on Korth revolvers and autos is out of this world.

007awz.jpg

010ycp.jpg

018tj.jpg

dgludwig

However, its really not practical for anything outside Bullseye

Luckily for me, when it comes to shooting handguns seriously, Bullseye shooting is my passion. And my Model 52 is an important member of my target shooting staff. :)

bac1023

In that case, the 52 is the perfect pistol.

It really is high quality. Smith just doesn't build them quite like that anymore.