Pennsylvania-The Rally Point- Saturday August 20th

Jody Hudson

The Exotica that I will have in my trunk, let me know if you wish to test something:

H&K Elite, 9mm

Glock 34, 9mm target

Glock 17L, 9mm target

Glock 20, double stack, 10mm with extra long, after market, hunting barrel from Glock.

Keltec .223 folding carbine

Keltec 9mm folding carbine

Keltec pistols: P11, P40, P.357 SIG, P3AT that is 9mm, 40 mm, .357 SIG of course and .380.

ParaOrdnance P-13 Custom Target from Factory in .45, this is the double stack, smallish and very accurate all-steel pistol.

Let me know when you see me if you would like to try one, and preferably let me know here ahead of time.

Mark54g

my god

Thats one nice lil' arsenal you got there.

Btw, if I pick up my pistol this week from my dealer, I plan on ordering a ton of ammo from natchez. Anybody know how long it will take to arrive from them?

Jamie Young

And just a reminder......

There is a penalty for not introducing yourself when you come out. I like to know which board people came from. Geekwitha.45 (I read his blog) came out last time, and I found out after I saw his write up from the June 11th gathering. A couple guys from Battlerifles.com didn't know EClancy was there, and they wanted to talk to him.

We'll have name tags for everyone this time. Tattoos for some of you.

DanV1317

ooo goodie, name tags! feels like freshmen orientation all over again!

If anybody has any higher powered scopes (with max power 16 or higher), i'd love to take a look through them.

ANYBODY HAVE ANY THE WELL BRAGGED ABOUT SUPER SNIPERS?!

Dead

Jamie,

If we have name Tags, ummm I need to change my user name... :eek:

Dan I will bring out mine with a 32x scope

TIYAA

PA Gathering

How many firing points (rifle/pistol) and is there a wait with so many people showing up? Do the experienced shooters shoot seperately from the "New" shooters? I've never been to an event like this. Any information you can provide would be great. One other thing will there be NRA rifle instructors available?
Thanks

Jamie Young

Dan I will bring out mine with a 32x scope

At what point is that not a telescope?

is there a wait with so many people showing up?

Don't expect to be shooting all of your guns at these. It's best to have the mindset that allows you to shoot your own guns, and then socialize and shoot other peoples. Nobody is allowed to hog the tables. Everyone must share and be accomodating. Speak up if you aren't getting range time, but please introduce yourself and make friends with everyone.

. One other thing will there be NRA rifle instructors available?

There will be several.

If you are a new shooter please identify yourself. I may make up separate color name tags for the new shooters.

I am setting the goal of introducing or converting 10 new-shooters at this event. Let's make it a team effort. :)

Jody Hudson

I think it is a good idea to bring a chair and a table too.

I will have a comfortable folding chair for myself and three or four folding tables for my stuff and some runover stuff of others. This helps a bit.

If you have a good sturdy folding table to add at the rear of the shooting tables and behind them several feet as well, it helps...

If anyone has any DoubleTap 10mm ammo to sell, look me up please! I would like to try some in my Glock.