Pennsylvania- October 30th, 2004- Range Report

Jody Hudson

There was a noteable scream from Eric, the owner of the Glock, just as this picture was taken, or a bit after. :rolleyes: NO RESPECT for proper armorer proceedures and tools, I guess. :p

The Glock DID get fixed however and shot well thereafter. :D

Jamie Young

So that's why I heard all the foul language.

What exactly happened?

That wasn't another attempt by Jody Hudson to feeding Wolf ammo in an American gun?

Jody Hudson

A bad cartridge of foreign manufacture - an Illegal Alien - slithered into hiding, in the chamber of Erics Glock and would NOT come out for INS or anyone else.

We knew it would take effective force to eliminate the problem - we were correct. The Glock was not harmed! The cartridge will NOT be bothering anyone ever again.

The Bosnian War Axe was used for intimidation value but slightly less dramatic, and thus less workable, weapons of intimidation were used and used and used. It took a lot of special and most unusual forces but we had no casualities on our side.

Norton

>>>Would it be possible and acceptable to have screen names and real names for the folks in the photo.<<<

I'm the one in the ball cap in the back/center looming over everyone

Paul

DanV1317

I'm the young lad there in the middle with the green cord shirt and the red headphones on. Shot about 300-400 rounds out of my sks that i got about 2 weeks ago. Pistol range was kind of crowded, only got to shoot 100 rounds of my glock 17 with the custom glock racing heinie straight 8 night sights. Deffinatly had alot of fun. Especially lighting things up with that cetme. I think i liked it too much, i'm going to get a FAL (French Automatic Luger (i think))for myself in about 2 weeks :D . can't wait to be shooting 500 yards with that baby.

David Park

DanV1317, sorry I didn't meet you, I'm thinking about those exact sites for my Glock 17. I spent almost the entire time at the rifle range, and only had time to run one box of ammo through my new Glock before the range closed.

My mileage actually isn't that bad, only about 175 miles. I made much better time getting back, probably because I could see the road through the fog.

I'm in the back row just to the right of 9mmMike's head in the picture.

Marcus

I`m the bearded fellow in the gray shirt standing 2nd from the left and I`m not tellin what my hands were doin. :p Marcus

Dead

Damn!

I was the National Guard Armory from 8:30- 4:30pm on Saturday and I didnt get to play with any guns! :(

Hopefully when I am done I will get to make it to the next one.

Dead

cabinboy

Great job, Jamie, and thanks for putting this shoot on. I wish I hadn't had to leave early.

Good to meet you guys! I say earlier shoot than March would be cool!

Cabinboy

Mike_B

I'm the one in the blue t-shirt on the far right in the group picture.

Another pic from the shoot.

c15shooting103004.JPG

Jamie Young

Great picture!

I was glad 9mmMike was kind enough to point out which direction to fire his Sig 228. Before he pointed me in that direction, I was aiming at his car.

Does anyone know if K80Geoff shot anything other than his Garand all day?

9mmMike

I was glad 9mmMike was kind enough to point out which direction to fire his Sig 228. Before he pointed me in that direction, I was aiming at his car.

You may recall that I was pointing at Geoff...........

......"move the target a little to the right Geoff, no, a little more...., perfect..." :D

SGHOTH

Thank you to those who made my son and I welcome. We showed up late so we aren't in the photos. Nice to meet some of you and make some noise.

My son said it was his best birthday ever. :)

K80Geoff

I am happy to see someone remembered to bring a proper gunsmithing tool for glocks!

I did shoot the Rohrbaugh, Eric suggested I look for a used one. I guess I am not good enough for a new one. :p

I don't get no respect :(

CT_AR

it was definitely great to meet some of you guys, just wish I'd actually introduced myself to more people...ahh mabye next time...great day at the range by the way...in the picture I'm at Jody's right in the Boonie.
Jay