Most accurate 9mm ??

Fishbed77

The most accurate 9mm pistol I've ever shot is my Walther P99AS. I understand that PPQs are just as accurate as well.

chris in va

Accuracy is subjective. What matters is how well YOU shoot the pistol.

My CZ is like a laser in my hands. The Glock, not so much. Both will chew out the X ring when rested.

darkgael

Sig P210

Swiss ski patrol practices at 100 meters.

I agree about the P210 but was under the impression that it had been replaced for service use some time ago by the model 220.
Pete

mete

The 210 was ,last I heard , available in very limited quantities and very high price !

The HK P7 has a barrel fixed to the frame . That eliminates the barrel /frame movement so just on that basis adds accuracy. A 1.25 " 25yd group is common !

kcub

The best way to save some money on a Sig 210 is to get one that is Dutch or Danish army contract.

ShipWreck

Not a production gun, and it was $3k... But this was the most accurate handgun I have ever shot in my life - It was in 9mm.

I did sell it last fall, but it was really awesome:

Operator-red2.jpg

FJ4ZROX

My Novak customized BHP is my most accurate, with my P7, G19, and USP-c all close 2nds with similar accuracy.

Laserlips

Fishbed77,

I'm not "into" shooting my 9's more than 15 yards (generally 7 or less) so I can't speak to the gentleman's interest in accuracy from a 9MM pistol further out, but I can 2nd your experience with the fine Walther P99/AS pistol.

In fact I had the full sized P99/AS, and the smaller P99c/AS and both were surprisingly accurate from self defense range. I'm a big fan of compact 9MM pistols for concealed carry and the only reason I sold my P99's was because the full sized P99/AS was too large for reasonable concealed carry, and I had dropped the P99c and scratched the slide and a gentleman came along who wanted both so I let 'em go.

I replaced the Walthers with HK P7's and they were very accurate as well, but I never felt "warm and fuzzy" with them.. I'm an old guy, and traditional D/A is my preference so never grew to love the squeeze-cocking P7's. But they were very accurate..

I replaced my last P7 (I had 3) with a new HK P2000sk (V3) and it's just as accurate (at self defense distance) as my P99's or HK P7's..

I really like the HK P2000sk over the HK P7's because it's not "top heavy", offers greater capacity, and is TDA as well.

Actually I've owned firearms for over half a century, and of all of them the only ones that were very, very accurate, AND more important, absolutely reliable, were the P99's/HK P7's, and my HK P2000sk.:D

Best Wishes,

Jesse

wbw

I'll second the Witness Elite Match. It has the sweetest non-1911 SAO trigger. I don't shoot in the manner that you're looking for (supported at great distances), but I am more accurate with this gun than any of my other pistols. My 229 is a close second though.
Witness002.jpg

C7AR15

Great Pics

Hey Peter,

Nice guns - they are recommended a number of times in this post.

So the big question is - What kind of groups can you shoot with these swiss machines ??? 1" @ 25 YDS ??? How about 50YDS

And using any rest is legal at this point.

TxFlyFish

while the traditional answer would be the 210 and p7, at that price range you should not overlook a tinkered Beretta 92, stock their accuracy is so so but when tinkered with the 92 has a lot of potential

pturner67

I think accuracy with a 9mm depends on the person and the pistol. What you shoot accurately might not work for someone else.

With that said, I read somewhere that the CZ 75b, SP-01 Phantom, and SP-01 Tactical are the most accurate 9mm pistols on the market.

Forgot my Beretta had a target to show. Once again, the "flyer" is probably me. I'm almost 60 years old, and fading............
DSC06456.jpg
[/IMG] ...Oh, and the Beretta is stock except for the grips and an action job. No barrel fitting, etc.

willmc33

Another vote for the 952PC. Excessively accurate. If you dont consider that a production gun since it is a PC gun then the vote changes to the P226.

C7AR15

Sig 210 Prices

Just checked my local gun store website (Reliable Gun and tackle- Vancouver)

The prices are as follows:
P210-9 Legend, fixed sight $2,699 (CDN)

P210 Super Target legend $3,799 (CDN)

The Sig 226 Navy is $1400

CZ 75 $700-$800 Various models...

Hmmm I might have to sell 5-6 guns(ouch) to get that P210!!!!

Thanks Everybody for your input. JD

PS Sunny and comfortable 24° C here on the west coast
Vancouver area.