Most accurate 9mm ??

C7AR15

What is the most accurate 9mm pistol you have ever shot ??

Now Im not talking about self defence distances 7/15 YDS. Rapid fire etc..

But shooting off sandbags/tripod rest at say 25YD and 50 YD distances.

I want to shoot in the local PPC matches in Semi-Auto Division.
And The course of fire is 150 Rds. This includes 24 Rds at 50 yds in the sitting/ prone and left hand barricade and right hand barricade. ( X 2 )

PS: I want to use a stock gun

What have you guys found to be a 25 YD Sub MOA 9mm Pistol ??

Sparks1957

I'm sure a lot of it has to do with the shooters preference

I think it's a question without any correct answer. What is most accurate in my hands will not be in yours.

All modern pistols are probably more accurate than the people shooting them; it comes down to which person can extract the most of a gun's potential.

For me, it's a tie between my Sig P229 and my CZ 75B

jason_iowa

I don't believe there is any sub moa pistol. I don't do 9 mil but I would have to second the sig. I would think there would be many 1911 variations that come out of the box very accurate.

PSP

What is the most accurate 9mm pistol you have ever shot ??

My answer would be the HK USP Elite, one of only a few target models HK has produced. It has many features that allow it to deliver excellent accuracy. The trigger is very sweet, the lock-up very tight and precise and has adjustable sights. These are hard to find as owners seldom part with them though.

PH/CIB

Sig P210-6, HKP7M8, HKP9S, Walther P88 & P5 Compact, Mauser Luger 4 and 6 inch barrel, Browning High Power, Glock 34 with Barsto barrel, all more accurate than I am.

CarbineCaleb

Most accurate 9mm I have shot was a rental of a S&W 952PC. I was shooting offhand, but it still clearly improved my shooting.

erob3

Either a CZ 75B or Smith & Wesson 1911 Pro Series. Significant difference between price as well as type of pistol. The CZ is more of a combat pistol, the trigger is smoot but long. The S&W has a great trigger but is more expensive. Of the two, I have owned both and still own the S&W, I would choose the S&W. If for no other reason for the trigger. Don't get me wrong, both are GREAT pistols, I personally prefer a 1911 style trigger. Good Luck.

mmb713

Witness Elite Match by far. It's not only inherently accurate but with the heft of the pistol and the amazing trigger it is easy to shoot accurately off-hand too. It can't be beat for the price either.

Two CZ's, two five shot groups shot today at 25 yards. Two hands, supported at the wrists over a bench. These were the only groups I fired while checking zeros. CZ's are force to be reckoned with. I'll take blame for that low shot. :eek:
DSC06470.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC06469.jpg
[/IMG]

sigarms228

SIG P226 - in particular the X-FIVE though a regular P226 is also extremely accurate.

The Walther PPQ/P99 - remarkably accurate for a non full size poly pistol. Supposedly Walther hand selects barrels that best fit the slide of a particular PPQ during assembly.

I have never tried a SIG P210 but I understand that they also have phenominal accuracy and may buy one some day.