Mossberg "re-invents" the classic 30-30 levergun...

Jim March

41026.gif

:eek:

http://www.mossberg.com/products/default.asp?id=31&section=products#

CWKahrFan

Wow... Now I realize that it's 2012 and we're actually in a different century. The future is here now. Thanks for posting.

TDodge7

And here I thought the Stoeger double defense was the height of tacticool uselessness

stoeger-double-defense.gif

....who is this 30-30 for? Ranch Ninjas?

bedbugbilly

Boy . . . these will set the gun world topsy turvy. :D

Just another piece of junk that will appeal to the younger set who fantasize about playing Rambo . . . .

I agree . . . they won't sell many . . . .

jh9x18ky

To me, all these Tacticool guns and a lot of new vechicles look like they are made using Duplo blocks. If you like em, thats fine, but I will stick with my Old Mod 94 and my 336.

SurplusShooter

I can understand a synthetic stock if you don't want to scratch it or have water damage to your stock or just plain old saving weight. But his has gone to far and looks ridiculous. The lever gun is a symbol of america and our heritage this is disappointing things i have seen mossberg make by far.

CWKahrFan

Yo guys... IT'S JUST AN ALTERNATIVE!... We can still buy the traditional woodstock ones... Jeesh... What, are we supposed to be buying and driving Model A's or Model T's too because they're a symbol of America and our heritage?

Hello-o-ow... Sometimes things change...

arcticap

Maybe there's folks in Africa or South America who might like it.
Hopefully Mossberg will sell some of them worldwide.
Mossberg also sells a tactical over/under that looks similar to the Stoeger.
It's a very solid shotgun that's made in Turkey by Kahn whereas the Stoeger is Brazilian.

Last edited: