M1A Intervention Needed

Tucker 1371

AGTman, like the E2, that is a fine looking rifle. I wish I had the money to buy a plain Jane standard model in a nice walnut stock to just leave as is.

agtman

AGTman, like the E2, that is a fine looking rifle. I wish I had the money to buy a plain Jane standard model in a nice walnut stock to just leave as is.

Thanks. Yeah, it's an early 1990-91 S.A. E2. Has a TRW-stamped bolt and other USGI parts. Sadly, those days are long gone ...

Some years ago I added the faux "selector switch" to fill that gaudy opening in the factory stock. Functionally, it serves to keep out dust and bugs, and secondarily to cause fits of jaw-dropping gasping from people who have no clue what they're looking at.

NWCP

I intend to leave my M1A Super Match just the way she came. I have my iron sights set up in combat configuration right now, but it's easy enough to reconfigure to match sights as needed.

kenny53

I bought one about 4 years ago. Nothing fancy just the M1A STANDARD. The only thing I have changed is the location I shoot it. I like it just the way it is.