Lets Be Honest

SPEMack618

At 500+ rounds through my Model 10, I have yet to have a failure or issue of any kind.

At about 750+ in my 1991A1, I had a stove pipe but I really don't consider that a malfunction, simply racked the slide back and kept on shooting.

And at 100-ish round through my Glock 21, it has only had a failure for the slide to lock all the way foward, which I think maybe more of a result of the woman limp wristing it, but it was remedied with a quick heelstrike.

Leejack

Here they are in order of number of rounds fired:

Semis:
PT-99 (mega-thousands)
S&W9VE
PT-92
P90

Wheelies:
Numerous Blackhawks (the ultimate warrior)
Model 10
M85

I don't know if this counts, but the single six has only had a few cheap rounds that didn't go off. I attribute this to the 22LR round, not the gun.

Last edited:

IsoMAcK

Reliable Auto

I have a Kimber Eclipse Target II with the external extractor. It has not even hiccuped once through hundreds of rounds of various factory ball and hollowpoint ammo.

S6306217.jpg

Only a couple of older revolvers have posed problems. One was an H&R 9 shot .22 that spit more lead out the sides than down range, and another was a '20's Colt that had timing issues after being in a car accident between my pelvis and the seatbelt :eek: !!!

Beentown71

Beretta 92FS - with no malfs at all.

XD9 - that had 1 bulged case from a popular remanufacture.

CZ 82 - No malfs yet

There are many others in the honorable mention department.

As for wheelies going bad...A Taurus .22lr went bad when I first bought it. Locked up within 200 rounds.

I have a RG that has had at least 2k put through it and is still running strong!

Beentown