Jury Nullification Redux

Big Don

rumor has it the defendant may be found guilty and sentenced to "time served"
Doesn't the time have to fit the crime? I think his attorney would have Constitutional issues with that sentence! :p

Edward429451

I vote that we go ahead and begin deliberations anyway in light of no judge. Of course we'll allow late breaking testiminy or facts to be entered, if they show up.

? Okay?

Wildalaska

Just coincidently, Ken has become a computer whiz. Ken has fixed his internet connection and his router. Ken even has WINDOWS VISTA now.

Ken has also learned that when you type with three fingers and poorly at that, that the command "regedit" is a bad thing.

Bad thing.

Very bad thing.

Testimony restarts shortly

WildmysqlphpcobolAlaska

Al Norris

Moderator Emeritus
You corrupted your registry? well.... really...

By now you know that virtually no power on earth (let alone an internet Judge) should mess with the registry, unless they know exactly what they are doing....

spacemanspiff

I tried warning him away from Vista. But nooooooo, "my laptop says on the box it was designed for vista and they gave me a free upgrade".
Gee, maybe you shoulda let them do the upgrade then huh?

Regedit? lemme guess, did you go through and delete anything that looked like gibberish? lol

rellascout

Ken if you been messing with your computers registry no wonder you have so many computer related issues. How is the memory hog known as Vista treating you?

WildsupergeniusAlaska

Wildalaska

Regedit? lemme guess, did you go through and delete anything that looked like gibberish? lol

O thanks alot little brother. Stiff me on a night out, sleep through shooting and now poke fun at me in a public venue! :)

I'm going to ask the mods if its OK for me to call you a "fat ninja drunk" :)

WildhopetheyletmeAlaska

Wildalaska

How is the memory hog known as Vista treating you?

Actually works pretty good as long as THE FAT HAIRY NASTY JERK OFF WITH DELUSIONS OF BEING COMPUTER LITERATE SITTING RIGHT BEHIND THIS KEYBOARD AND TYPING THIS KEEPS HIS MORON FINGERS OUT OF THE REGISTRY.!!!!!

WildhopefullymychronyprogramwillinstallAlaska

WA,

Just in case you didn't get enough grief, I must spout off my thoughts....

VISTA!?!?:eek: :barf: :barf: :( :)

Foreman, I believe I'm with you. Let's give Mr. Alaska 24 hrs and then continue the process...

These juror chairs are REALLY uncomfortable...

spacemanspiff

1. Trust me, you didn't miss out on a nite out. A - you still would be too white for them, and B - I totally misjudged how much alcohol they could handle. See the movie '40 yr old virgin'? The scene where they take the virgin to a bar and tell him 'Find the drunkest girl here and offer to buy her a drink', he asks the one who is passed out. Yeah that was me. :D

2. I had good reason to sleep through shooting. I was really exhausted from being up till 8 in the morning with friends.

3. Any time you do something retarded I'm going to poke fun. Just like you do to me. How many times have you told the story about me waking up in someone elses kitchen? :D

4. Everyone now calls me T00L anyways.

Wildalaska

And trial will commence within the next 72 hours, sorry about delay, too many guns, not enough memory

Wildbesideswithallthefolderolonthisbnoardaboutconvictinginnocentgunowners hopefullyfolkswillgetabetterunderstandingofthejuryprocessdespite allthesterotypesitossinwhicharetruetolifeanywayAlaska