It's winter-so...Glock announcement December 10th??

kozak6

Well, the news is out. It's actually a Glock Cybertruck with minigun headlights, with an optional Glock PCC (with Cybertruck purchase only).

Seriously, though, It has to be a 10mm. Has to.

Worst case scenario, it's a Gen 5 Glock 20 with a silver slide. And no rail. That way, you buy the the black one next year. And the black one with a rail after that. And then the black one with a rail and optics mount after that...

But the future has to be brighter than that... right?

Onward Allusion

It's gonna be a 22LR dubbed the G44. Probably high capacity (15 to 20 rounds) and made to compete with the Taurus TX22 and the Kel Tec P17.

American Man

I want to know what the guy on the mountain had to do with this Legendary breakthrough... was he about to take his 22 out after trekking for 2 days and start taking out squirrels?.. or did he pack his own empty cans to stack up? As much as I love my Glocks, this is a huge embarrassment.

Forte S+W

Seriously, a .22 pistol? Why? Was there any demand whatsoever for a Glock chambered in .22LR? Because if so, then I've honestly never seen anyone ask for it.

It's a strange feeling, being disappointed by an announcement that you weren't even hyped for to begin with.

J.G. Terry

I recall when the Glock 17 was introduced. There was a huge response with all sorts of wild and crazy statements and speculations. The G17 is a steady reliable service handgun to this day. Today, everybody that's any body is making a Glock knock-off of some sort or another. Despite the wort's the Glock has had a powerful impact on the handgun world. My Glock's are solid, reliable, and accurate handguns. I don't care about the rest of the stuff. The basics are good enough.

TruthTellers

I want to know what the guy on the mountain had to do with this Legendary breakthrough... was he about to take his 22 out after trekking for 2 days and start taking out squirrels?.. or did he pack his own empty cans to stack up? As much as I love my Glocks, this is a huge embarrassment.
He was a Glock exec who told the CEO that there's no demand for a Glock .22 and it will flop. He resigned and said, "the end is nigh" and ran into the mountains Jeremiah Johnson style.

TruthTellers

Yeah, this is Glock's latest flop since the 19X came out. Like, there's nothing "legendary" about a .22 blowback pistol with a 10 round capacity that's going to cost $300-350 in 2019. Seriously, the KelTec P17 is more legendary than this and has nearly twice the capacity for half the price.

Glock, seriously, you guys have so much money you could develop more innovative guns than this, you could be the Kel Tec of the handgun world and have a better reputation for quality. You guys don't even try anymore.

J.G. Terry

Keep up with the police and Military.....

Keep up with the police and Military orders....:rolleyes:.I'd be conservative also if my handguns were selling like Glock's. Looks like Glock is dominating more and more of the market. Looks like they did this by being smart with a good handgun. It's easy to be hater but Glock could care less. It's just hard to argue with success.

American Man

Seriously, a .22 pistol? Why? Was there any demand whatsoever for a Glock chambered in .22LR? Because if so, then I've honestly never seen anyone ask for it.

It's a strange feeling, being disappointed by an announcement that you weren't even hyped for to begin with.

Not even a 22 WMR... just a 22LR the size of a 19. I'd have been a little less disappointed if it was a 22 WMR that is a little smaller than the G42... that would be a good pocket pistol with a decent punch... for 22 that is. I'm just not seeing the sense behind this. I know people were spazzing about the 19X when it came out but I actually love the 19X... the bigger grip fits me better than my regular 19s.

I can't see switching from my Ruger 22/45 with top and bottom rails.. and a threaded barrel for my suppressor... that was also a $100 cheaper.

USNRet93

IDIOTS! G19 size frame and 10 rounds???! MSRP of around $430? LOL! :rolleyes:
Like I said in the other thread, predictable responses..wonder if the same was true when Sig introduced THEIR 22lr pistol...with a 10r magazine..doubt it.
Keep up with the police and Military orders.....I'd be conservative also if my handguns were selling like Glock's. Looks like Glock is dominating more and more of the market. Looks like they did this by being smart with a good handgun. It's easy to be hater but Glock could care less. It's just hard to argue with success.
I bet they sell faster than they can make 'em.

Reality, what a concept...

Now that 16 year old can have a gun, 'just like dad's', without the recoil...Sounds like a great way to get another shooter into the Glock universe...

Last edited: