Is it the gun and load or the shooter ?

74A95

You added another because I already saw the 44mag vid and nobody can say there was no muzzle rise with those .

?????

I didn't add anything. I did not post the videos. If you have an issue, address Sgt127.

Sgt127 did say "That gun doesn’t move. It’s like it’s in a Vice. " I challenged that comment because it obviously does move.

Metal god

No issues sorry didn’t look at who posted what , thought that you were referring me to your post . Regardless My point is the same , I saw that post when it only had one link . The forum does not alert you if someone edits there post so I could not have known there was new info being discussed and is why I reposted my original video .

Thanks for helping put me back in the loop of my thread haha .

Last edited:

shafter

Alot of it has to do with the ammo. A 9mm in a heavy gun is going to have much less muzzle rise than a polymer 45.

No matter the firearm there is going to be some muzzle rise. It's better to focus more on the sights settling back exactly where you need them to than to try and fight something that will happen anyway. That's where having a consistent grip and stance comes into play.

Metal god

Yep I need to shoot pistol a lot more . I just prepped 2k cases and will start loading 1k of those . I should have a handle on this inside of those thousand rounds . I will say when you prep that many cases including priming them . Its a shock to your inventory haha . It took my happy to have 9k spp to 7k in stock . Yes technically I still have 9k cus I’ve not shot the ones I loaded but 9 bricks to 7 bricks on the shelf is noticeable :(