If you won a contest, what gun would you choose?

Barry in IN

SMG- MP5
MG- MG42
General purpose- M16; I can get a variety of uppers.
Just because they're neat, to me, anyway- Lewis MG

wasrjoe

'42, with M3 and MP5 tied for a close second. Holy fark, I can't imagine how fun it would be to light up something with a '42. Makes me all tingly. :D

cookie

There's only one choice for me...

cookie3.jpg

:D

gordo b.

I'd like a waterjacketed 1919(I think thats right) .50 cal Browning. But I would not mind the same in 30-06. I love waterjacketed Brownings! A cherry Lewis gun would be neat also ! :D

Casp_A

I'd like a waterjacketed 1919(I think thats right) .50 cal Browning. But I would not mind the same in 30-06. I love waterjacketed Brownings! A cherry Lewis gun would be neat also !
Water-cooled .50bmg is the original M2 (as in, not an M2HB, or Heavy Barrel air-cooled version). Watercooled .30-06 is M1917.

Johnny Guest

Moderator in Memoriam
SLIGHT thread veer - - -

webley455, you may have missed the premise of this particular topic:
Say you can buy any full auto piece within reason. . . .
Maybe you've won a contest and are awarded the purchase price of the gun only.
No doubt about it, a Purdey of any kind wold be a worthwhile addition to anyone's gun cabinet, but I've never heard or read about them doing machine guns. :p

Johnny

jwp

got macs in 9/45, uzi/m16 etc hard choice from m3 greaser to another m16 which would get the xmg mg34 upper in 308

v188

This is easy. There's only two guns I don't have and really, I mean really want: BAR of any type (although I have a specific type in mind) and a BREN.

I would then be a happy man.

LIFE IS GOOD!