If you had a chance to get one FREE pistol from Taurus which would it be?

9mm

Which model would you pick?

hard time between
and the
Judge

The pt-22 looks nice in yellow lol

Cheapshooter

992!
No question. Been wanting one for quite a while. Just kinda put it on hold because of rumors of a Ruger GP100 22 rimfire coming.
Besides, already have a Judge Public Defender Poly, and P22 Poly. Time for a Bull in stainless in the safe,:D

SSGN_Doc

One made by someone else. It would be really nice if they would give me a Sig 226 for free or a Dan Wesson bobtailed commander.

9mm

^ why would you want the gp100 in 22lr ? they already have the sp101? its just going to be heavier?

is it a combo 22mag/lr?

tuckerdog1

They make so many.

I'd have to choose something I'd probably never actually buy.

The Raging Bull in 454 Casull with 2-1/4 inch barrel.

Need something for griz:D

Tuckerdog1

I hope ruger doesn't.
There are so many more interesting guns they could make IMO.

905SS. The only gun they have I even consider purchasing. Have an active search bot looking for one F2F locally and when one came up and I didn't have the cash sen the info to a friend who bought it(at least I will get to shoot it and he may sell it himself sometime, right). He seems happy with it.

Sight Unseen

My first thought was the PT92, but like the other poster said, I would probably get something I otherwise would never buy. Most likely the Raging Judge Magnum stainless 6 1/2 inch Bbl. 454 Casull, .45 Colt, and .410 would be a lot of fun at the range and would kill anything here in Florida.

tallball

Big Raging Bull 44 magnum. Love all the haters who bash something they have never owned... probably never even shot. I have owned over a dozen Taurii and only had trouble with one, which they fixed for free.

Pond James Pond

If indeed free, I'd go for one of the big hunting revolvers in .44 or .454.

Said to have good grips, sturdy build, decent trigger and is ported.

Last edited:

Ibmikey

The most expensive so I could use it as trade on a firearm of my choice. My only Taurus lived at the factory.

lamarw

First, How do you go about getting a free one? Sig was offering a free model every month, but they announce the model in the give away. I was never lucky enough to win the drawing.

Do you have a link to the Taurus freebe?