How many guns do you have?

rugerdude

RIMFIRES
1. Ruger 10/22 with dragunov stock (appearantly I got the only good one from ATI)
2. Marlin 925 (scoped)

CENTERFIRES
3. Mosin Nagant 91/30
4. Lee Enfield No.4 Mk.1
5. Yugo M59/66 SKS

SHOTGUNS
6. Maverick 88 12 ga. (28" barrel)
7. Mossberg 500 persuader 12ga. (18.5" barrel)
8. Stoeger O/U 12 ga. (26" barrels)

I'm 15 and i've only had 2 years to amass my aresenal, so I'm quite pleased with it at this point.

joab

It's not the having. It's the getting.
Collectoritis. I had the same problem when I started buying HotWheels and PowerRangers for my kids.

I have 42 now, actually 43 I just got back from picking up the Star

IZinterrogator

None. I took them all on a boat trip and the boat capsized. Yep, I really miss those guns. So, can I get you a cup of coffee to help suppress the disappointment of a wasted trip, Mr. ATF Agent? :D

psycho nut

Uh lessee add the 2, carry the 5, divide by 2.3456, ummmm 7.
I got a savage Mk.II .22, Enfield Mk.4 no.1, 20 ga. 870 express, BSA 12 ga. Silver Eagle O/U ( these things are a POS:barf:, mine broke and I sent it to the factory, 6 months later I got it back and it still wasn't completely fixed. Biggest waste of 400$ pisses me off so much:mad: ) 3 single shots .22, .243, & 20 ga.

I have to buy my own so it grows slowly. The single shots and enfield were gifts though.

Yoshi

need more,always

I'm always hunting for the next weapon,thats as much fun as shooting them

kimber team match II in 45
colt sist in 45
remington/rand us gov marked 45 (1944)
ww2 walther p38
ww2 mauser hsc in 32
black widow fxo luger 9mm ( 1942 i think)
kel tec p32
ruger 10-22
remington 700 in 06
remingotn 870 in 12 ga
inland type 2 m1 carbine (1944)
inland m1a1 para model 30 carbine
springfield m1 garande (1943)
walther p22
lvl 3a balistic vest :D
oh yea and a pvc pipe potato launcher i call "spudnik"

Last edited:

azredhawk44

None. I took them all on a boat trip and the boat capsized. Yep, I really miss those guns. So, can I get you a cup of coffee to help suppress the disappointment of a wasted trip, Mr. ATF Agent?

I was fishing with IZZIE... Lost the guns, but what a whopper of a trout I pulled up!!!

No kidding, guys. This is a public forum, remember? All you guys with your signature tag line showing 19 assault rifles may want to rethink that...

I know it's not illegal to have them, but do you want to make it easier for the feds to try and get them if/when they muster up the willpower to do so?

I'm sure there is a team from the ATF or FBI that does nothing but profile people on this and other forums for current and "future" investigations, especially after that whacked-out california kid came here and asked how to fix his broken shotgun on day 1, then on day 2 went on a shooting spree in his neighborhood.

Russ5924

The way I look at it the more we buy the less will fall into the criminals hands.:) I don't dare say how many anymore the wife found out the last time I said anything.

IZinterrogator

I was fishing with IZZIE... Lost the guns, but what a whopper of a trout I pulled up!!!
Yeah, it was a beautiful fish, but the sight of all those guns falling to the bottom on the fishfinder screen was a real bummer, wasn't it? ;)

progunner1957

Guns??????? Who the heck would want something responsible of billions of kids getting killed each year?
I'm doing all I can to save those billions of kids - by taking guns out of the gun shops and putting them in my safe.:D :D

Join me, won't you? Let's do it... FOR THE CHILDREN:D :D