Help get me motivated.

sholling

PBP,

I have to agree with Casimer, you need something from Smith & Wesson's Performance center. I've read that their 952 is one of the most accurate semis ever. I've never handled one myself but that's an awesome addition.

Socrates

A big booming Magnum research is tempting...so is a 10mm 1911.

Gunbroker currently has a beautiful, octagon barreled Custom Shop BFR with both 500 JRH and 50AE cylinders up for bidding. Around 1200, last time I checked.

10mm is tempting, and, the Dan Wessons' are so far my favorite 1911's right now, for the money.

I also have to say the Glock 29 is perhaps the pillar of firepower for a CCW gun.

S&@ if it has a lock on it, it had better be a 500 S&@ I can chop, and make look like this, to shoot .500JRH out of:
500SWsnubby4Jacks121406029.jpg

Hook686

Maybe a Desert Eagle in .357 magnum, or .44 magnum. A real nice carbine substitute. Nice accuracy out to 150-200 yards.

DSCF1139cropsml.jpg

If you need a pistol, 11 shots of .357 magnum from the 6" barrel is nothing to sneeze at. The only thing is you are best off if you got man sized paws to hold it.

tomh1426

How aboutta 1911 long slide (done see enough of those)
Maybe somthing of a Tanfoglio desighn?

I dont have nearly the collection you have but Im too am at the point that I dont know what I want, I feel I have my bases covered.
Ive been sittin back waiting for somthing to catch my eye and so far nothings doin it.

how about a Witness in 10mm

attachment.php

or a limited edition NAA Mini

I have a "Snake Eyes", but would love to find a "Gamblers" ( made a couple years back )... the new one this year is the "Black Widow"... btw GERICH... I love the "pepper box" pic posted... what was that... details please

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

agree with the stainless CZ-75, & the Schofield

how about some Automags... ( I have the AMT 2 thru 5 )... but would love to start collecting some of the varieties of Auto Mag 1's in 44 Auto Mag

I don't see many ( any ) rifles or shot guns... how about a double barrel coach gun, or the AK-22... I just added the AK-22 to my list... as a fun range toy

attachment.php

Attachments

• NAGambler_Big.jpg
    NAGambler_Big.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 708
  • NASpider2_Big.jpg
    NASpider2_Big.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:

Silvanus

You are a collector of (mostly) beautiful and classic handguns, but you still don't own a Hi-Power? Do you dislike them for some reason or why haven't you bought one yet? I think a nice HP would be a great addition to you collection. Maybe a stainless model would suit you right, even though I personally prefer the blued ones. And 9mm of course:)

Perhaps a few pictures will help you decide :D

WESHOOT2

Hows about an Epiphany?

"Own a piano" vs "able to play the piano".

Now that you own bunches of cool (?) machines, how about investing some time and money and energy in becoming thoroughly proficient with them all?

(I am not pee-peeing on you; I am suggesting a course of action. I rid myself of some of my 'machines' so I could more easily avail myself of those left. I already can play the piano LOL).

pesta2

Have to have a 10mm! Those 10mm Dans are just too sweet.

I would think about a BFR also. I have been wanting one in .475 that way I could shoot .480 Ruger out of it also. I would get the custom shop the chop the barrel to 5 inch.

How about a .44 Special of some sort?. Maybe a Ruger 50th .357 converted to .44 Special.

Last edited:

Dave85

Instructions

1) Get a HK P7M8 .
2) Have it hard chromed.
3) Put some Nill Grips on it.
4) Post the pictures.

GeorgeF

1) Get a HK P7M8 .
2) Have it hard chromed.
3) Put some Nill Grips on it.
4) Post the pictures.

Beat me to it (except I recommend getting a much cheaper PSP/P7). That is exactly my plans for the one I just acquired.

Barring that, a few suggestions:

1) AMT Automag III - .30 Carbine / Easy to find, not too pricey and already stainless
2) Beretta 92FS INOX - again with the stainless
3) CZ75 as someone else has mentioned - can be had with stainless
4) Browning Hi Power
5) Schofield or 1905 Colt splendid idea.
6) Webley MK VI revolver in .455
7) Get more engraved pistols!
8) Replicate guns from movies you like. Like Pulp Fiction? Get 1911A1 Auto Ordnance .45 ACP pistol chromed w/ pearl grips and a Star Model B 9mm chromed w/ pearl grips (maybe ivory instead?)

I'm not too jazzed with new stuff out there - all different flavors of the same thing. Nothing exciting at the moment.

parrothead2581

+1,000 on the Browning Hi-Power 9mm and Colt DA revolvers.

The 9mm Browning Hi-Power is on my extremely short list of guns I don't have and actually give a hoot about.

Sam06

How about a MH60L DAP?MH60L- DAP.jpg When the gas gets low just find a refuling bird and get a drink:). You have 7.62 Miniguns, 2.75"FFAR, hellfires, 30mm Chaingun and room for your friends to come out and play with you. You can fly low so you don't have to worry about hights.

Or a BHP, They are nice and the triggers can be fixed. The CZ75's are a close 2nd on Feel good guns.........But I like the DAP with a name like Direct Action Penatrator how can you go wrong!