Help get me motivated.

tomh1426

My father had an older (late 70's early 80's) Browning hi-power that really was a purrty gun.
I remember it looking stainless but I also remember him tellin me it was satin nickel, it had a gold trigger adjustable sights and pachmayr grips.
I thought I was gunna get it one day but he sold it :mad:
Ive seen alot of hi powers since then but none of them looked as good to me.
I think I might need a new 9mm now ;)

Socrates

You got a million guns. Any shoot half this good?
Mvc-020f-sm.jpg

DMMikey

Dan Wesson in 10 mm. Sounds like what you would want.
For me?
Any Freedom Arms..... the workmanship is enough to make me drool, just looking at the pictures.
A 1911 in 9 mm. To experience the joy of that single action trigger with almost no recoil.
A good cowboy single action revolver in .38 special that I can reload easily for, and shoot all I want...

evan1293

How bout a high end semi custom 1911? Baer, Brown, Wilson, NH etc...??

Oh wait...

Keep in mind that I am not made of money people.

well just trade a couple and you could have one for free!

other suggestions:
Glock fullsize pistol
HK 45
CZ SP01
kimber raptor stainless

So many choices....

Socrates

Any Freedom Arms..... the workmanship is enough to make me drool, just looking at the pictures.
A 1911 in 9 mm. To experience the joy of that single action trigger with almost no recoil.

PLUS ONE...

Erik

I didn't notice a BHP or a CZ 75 amidst your collection. That being the case, I'd move to rectify those holes and in that order.

Socrates

OK:

I think you've got enough guns, now make some of them shoot.

A good place to start is here:
SBHBisleyWM.jpg

Have the trigger done so it's about 2 lbs.
Shoot it out of a ransom rest, something you should probably buy, and find out how accurate it is.
If it doesn't shoot one hole, or about an inch, ship it off to a great pistolsmith, have him check the cylinder, throat, barrel, etc. and get the gun to shoot.
Handgun%20collection

This one too.

EMFhartfords.jpg

45Vaquero.jpg

Finally you REALLY need a 22lr tack driving revolver:

Something like either one of these:
FA 83
2529.jpg

Trooper3copy.jpg

Aquanewt

Since T didn't feel like reading all 75 enties, I'm going to suggest some stuff that probably has not been mentioned. Older Colts 1911's that were sent to certain custom gunsmiths who did the final assembly and fitting on them. Giles and Dinan come to mind. Very well made bullseye guns and scary accurate. S&W 52's in .38 spl