Hard Times, Let's see a free item/pass it forward thread

5whiskey

My memory is fuzzy as it has been a long time since I've seen it. A few years ago there was a free gear/pass it forward thread. Some people gave away some really nice stuff. Some people just gave away stuff that was useable but they didn't need anymore. I'm going through some gear I have stowed away, and I've found a Promag for a Saiga 223 that I no longer need. THE BULLET GUIDE HAS BROKEN OFF. Basically, if you've installed a bullet guide on your rifle (or you shoot an AK74 clone in 223), this magazine is perfectly fine. If your rifle does not have a bullet guide, then don't PM me for this because you over-pressure your rifle from the bullet seating itself too deep.

I have other stuff (most of it better than a Saiga promag), I just have to dig it out. I plan on giving those items away, too. The first person to respond to this thread with interest gets it mailed to their door for free. After responding, I'll contact you via PM and get your address.

If anyone else has items that they would like to give away or no longer need, post it. That gizmo collecting dust in the back of your safe could go to some good use. The last thread like this went on for nearly a couple of months. We could use something nice to look forward to instead of constantly debating the not-so-likely AWB.

OEF-Vet

This is a great idea I don't have use for the mag but let me know what else you dig up. I'll see what I have to add to the thread.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

OEF-Vet

I have a factory Remington 700 SPS varmint stock in hardwoods camo. It's in new condition I replaced it when I bought the rifle. It's short action ADL (No floor plate) and fit for a heavy barrel.

I can't pay for the shipping but anyone that has use for it can have it for the cost of shipping.

5whiskey

Wow... just one other person has shown interest? If you receive an item you're not required to submit something. It would be nice if you did to keep it going, but it's not required. Just get it for free and smile.

__________________________ Free to your door. Who wants it?

Last edited:

JMP

I think this is a great idea, wish more people would get involved.

I have the factory 'guts' from a few 10/22s that I'd send to someone that could use them.

sirdiealot

im pretty sure ive got a hard case or 2 out in the shed....dont think they have the egg carton foam in them anymore but as soon as i get over this damn flu im been fighting for the last week if anyone wants i will go look. oh they are long gun cases

huh

I have some once fired 38 special winchester brass shipping is on me. If interested give me a pm.

spacecoast

huh -

PM sent on the brass.

I have the original buttpad from my 1970 Remington 870 Wingmaster that I would be happy to send to someone at my cost. I don't have the (hidden) screws but if someone is looking for an original piece this would work.

Edit - think I have a taker for the buttpad as of 1/30

DSC02446_zpseeb40d5b.jpg

I also have a Hogue bantam grip for a J-frame revolver and the little tool to help get it on/off. First one to PM me can have it.

Update - promised to someone already - putting it in the mail on 1/30.

DSC02447_zpsb5a3488d.jpg

Last edited:

OEF-Vet

I'm glad to see some folks finally responding to 5whiskey's thread. This is a great idea.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

guns54

10-22 guts

do you still have them, i have holsthers and a lot of others things i dont need, let me know by email.

coachteet

Spacecoast, I'll take the j-frame grips if they're still around. Let me dig around and see what I have to offer up.

spacecoast

Grips are gone, and I think I have a taker for the buttpad too.

Not seeing a lot of action on this thread!!!!

Get busy guys, you will feel good giving something away just sitting around and make your wife happy to get rid of it. You might pick up something you need too.