Handguns you'd love to own but never will...

Skans

Borchardt C-93 - at the prices they are now asking for these, I'm sadly coming to the conclusion I may never own one.:(

Korth Revolver - the only way I will own one of these is if one of my Pythons miraculously triples in value and some Korth owner just has to have it!:rolleyes:

Colt 1911 manufactured in 1912.

Oh, and there is one other, but I'm bidding on it right now....shhhhhhhh for now.

Last edited:

1hogfan83

Its not so much that I can't own one its just that I'm a tight wad and already have two expensive guns for carrying. If money was not a problem or even if I made a little more, an HK45C. That would be a good start.

RickB

6" Colt Python from the '50s-'60s
Chinese .45 ACP Broomhandle "Mauser"
Bren Ten
Pre-war Colt National Match
If I could afford those, then my list would expand dramatically, but those four would be a good start.
Now, if we turn to fantasy guns, as in, nobody knows where they are, as opposed to only my inability to afford them:
Sgt. York's M1911
Gen. Custer's "English Bulldog" revolver(s)

Swilly

Would have to be an original S&W top break in .44 russian. I have seen some nice reproductions, but can't justify spending what they want for one of them either.

1stmar

I'm with johno------- chuck Rodgers 1911. It's not really a gun though, it's kind of art at that point.

sandbag

Wish List

Browning engraved presentation set in box.Even if I could afford it,I'd want to shoot the pistols and I'm better off leaving them to a collector.I like to shoot anything I own.

FairWarning

A safe/display only Python. Beautiful, etc, but I don't pay that much for decorations. I'd consider picking up a good cond shooter Python.

The king of them all for this category to me---is the ultra rare HK P9S with full Sport package include wooden wrap around target grip, target barrel with weight, etc. That's a very expensive indulgence.

coldbeer

Off the top of my head the 357 Magnum Redhawk, any Freedom arms revolver and the Coonan Classic 357 Magnum. They're too rare and or too expensive but I'd love to own one some day.

Jeff #111

Mauser C96 'Bolo' Broomhandle from the 1920's
Webley-Greener 'WG' revolver
Webley-Fosbery automatic revolver

The Webley Mk VI used to be part of that list, but I actually got one a few years ago.

Also wanted a pre-war Colt Officers Model Target and finally got one of those.

So it can happen.

nam68

CABOT 1911's .....Thousands of Dollars... I would be a 1911 SNOB....CHECK OUT CABOT SITE.....IT WILL MAKE YOU CRY... WATCH THIER VIDEO COLLECTION..

Last edited: