Handguns you'd love to own but never will...

Model12Win

Pristine Colt Python, 6" barrel nickel finish. Never fired. The previous owner took it home brand new and froze it in carbonite, only to be gifted to be somehow years later down the road.

Korth German DA .357 magnum revolver. I know enough about these $4000+ guns to want one. I'd take a 4" Korth with there silver plating finish (whatever it's called).

Yeah, I'm a wheelgun guy. :cool:

SHE3PDOG

Any modern fully automatic firearm. New ones aren't legal for the general public and I have no desire to pay the prices for the old ones that can be had currently when I could get an amazing semi-auto for the same price. I'd be afraid of the resulting ammo price as well.

Sight Unseen

Unobtainable : Glock 18, Beretta 93r, any manner of full auto SMG.

Attainable : 6" Colt Python Stainless, Colt Delta Elite, Sig X5, H&K Mark 23, Luger, Mauser Broomhandle, That left handed 1911, FN FiveSeven, and an H&K P7M13

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Last edited:

Elerius

The prototype for the .45 H&K P7.
Glock 25
Sig P210
A cane gun

There are some Tanfolglios available in Europe that I like the look of that aren't imported

Colt46

Webley-Fosberry

A little too complex a weapon for the trenches of WWI, but super sweet to shoot and quite accurate too.

Jay24bal

Something with a happy switch, but alas the prices for pre-ban full autos will forever keep me out the game. Even if I can one day afford it, I would never buy it as that same amount of money could be used for more "practical" purposes, and I am a very practical guy.