Hairy situation here in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainah

You keep describing them as three hispanic males with face tats. In my experience three guys of any race with face tats outside a cheap hotel late at night is a big warning sign.

FireForged

In all fairness, it sounds like he was simply describing what he saw. If they were Asian, White, Native American, black, Pacific Islander looking men with face tattoos, he probably would have said the same thing. These were 3 men that he seemingly suspected were up to no good.. mentioning their race within this context is not unusual.

Chaparral

In all fairness, it sounds like he was simply describing what he saw. If they were Asian, White, Native American, black, Pacific Islander looking men with face tattoos, he probably would have said the same thing. These were 3 men that he seemingly suspected were up to no good.. mentioning their race within this context is not unusual.
Fireforged I'm glad you have some discretion and understanding into what I was saying. I meant nothing racial about this post. Glad you have some common sense.

Chaparral

You keep describing them as three hispanic males with face tats. In my experience three guys of any race with face tats outside a cheap hotel late at night is a big warning sign.
Mainah please forgive me for just stating fact in the story. Next time anything happens to me I'll make sure they are Caucasians, white, anglo-saxon, (not sure what politically correct term you want). Also I will make a donation to the ACLU and Hug a Thug Foundation and I won't wear my MAGA hat for 1 month. And I'll put a Beto I'm a Dork or whatever his name sign is up in my shed. Does that soothe your exposed politically correct nerve? I'm sure I'll get another "uncalled for sarcasm" moment brought to you by Aguila Blanca, but a statement such as yours needs some sarcasm. And I was wrong to judge guys with face tats. Hell maybe a travelling circus was in town. Maybe they were clowns without their red noses. Maybe there was a tattoo convention in town.

Last edited:

Chaparral

This one has been beat to death and picked apart. I usually just talk about reloading and rifles. I promise I will stay there from now on. And if I talk about AR15s I promise I won't refer to it as a black rifle. Ya'll take care :D

TunnelRat

I hope that after all this you get more out of it than some people were mean as I honestly believe a number of posters here were trying to offer additional perspectives. The amount of deflection and snark in these responses makes me think you won't, but hope springs eternal. Stay safe.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

JohnKSa

Administrator
I think that this incident has been rehashed pretty well. If anyone has any additional insight into this type of situation that hasn't already been mentioned in the discussion thus far, let me know and I'll reopen the thread to allow the post to be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.