Guns in the Movies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBlonde

Two scenes from "The Matrix" bother me. The scene in the beggining with the cops, with Glocks, you hear them cocking hammers. The neaxt scene is the one where Neo is running through the lobby with the two VZ-61's, wich are 9mm's, but they were spitting out .223 brass. Also, Gross Point Blank, pretty much all the gun scenes were messed up, in the bigging Dan Acroyd shoots those two revolvers more times then 6 each, they looked like large caliber maybe S&W M29's. Other scenes with the slide locked back even though muzzle flashes squibbed in, and gunshots are heard.

MrBlonde

Two scenes from "The Matrix" bother me. The scene in the beggining with the cops, with Glocks, you hear them cocking hammers. The neaxt scene is the one where Neo is running through the lobby with the two VZ-61's, wich are 9mm's, but they were spitting out .223 brass. Also, Gross Point Blank, pretty much all the gun scenes were messed up, in the bigging Dan Acroyd shoots those two revolvers more times then 6 each, they looked like large caliber maybe S&W M29's. Other scenes with the slide locked back even though muzzle flashes squibbed in, and gunshots are heard.

Russell92

MrBlonde, i understand that this is quite off topic but i just had to comment. if your name stands for what i think it does i'm impressed. as you can see in my post above my favorite movie is "Resevoir Dogs" and i don't know many other people who have seen it....Mr. Blonde was cool but a little to crazy IMHO ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.