"Gotta Have Gun" - what was your last "gotta have gun"?

Hog Hunter

Right now im looking at getting a kimber eclipse pro in the 10mm. Its a great looking gun and i have not ran into anybody around here that has that round

EnoughGUN

My last Gott have it was an EAA Witness Limited in 9mm (I would buy one in every caliber if I could)
Now it's a carry gun. I can't decide between any of the ones I have looked at but am considering a P2000, Beretta Cougar, Steyr S9 and maybe a Kahr but just can't see paying $900 bucks for a Kahr.

Anyone have any idea why the Kahrs are so expensive?

UniversalFrost

well, i (for some unknown reason) just bought a remmy 700 BDL stainless steel with detachable mag in 300 win mag.

I just paid and sent ffl (gun is supposed to ship today). was a good price and the engraving sealed the deal. nothing fancy, but will fit nice in my remington 700 collection.

attachment.php

before this purchase was a springfield XD 4" in stainless and coyote tan. still don't know why i bought that one,but it is a keeper and my 1911's stay in the safe more often now.

JOE

MrClean

My "just had to have"... Poor Man's version of HK MP5 :D Just finished building the upper, after finally getting my tax stamp in. All Rock River parts, 7" bbl, 9mm, Duracoated it in OD green and Combat Black. Waiting on paperwork for AA Evo suppressor that is sitting at my Class III dealer's shop.... since forever ago!

9632_180022523242_561408242_3722271_7988270_n.jpg

Tucker 1371

Wow, that little bugger looks sweet! Until I saw that I haven't been nuts over 9mm ARs but if it shoots as cool as it looks I may add that to my mile-long list of guns-2-get.

Malamute

Last was a Winchester 94 rifle that had spectacular wood. Saw it in the rack at the store, and the wood jumped out at me.

Colt SAA's call out to me seriously tho. One day I'll get another one.

Here's the Winchester with the nice wood.

IMG_0528.jpg

Last edited: