Free Cast Bullets Giveaway 100 Hollowpoints

reloader28

I guess since I'm planning on winning some of those boolits in the near future, you can just send mine now and get it over with. It might save some hassle.:D;)

DiscoRacing

WE are working on getting more sizes/styles of bullets available also for the monthly giveaway for the upcoming year. Good luck to all in the upcoming year...Merry Xmas and Happy New Casting Year to all.

lashlaroe

Wow!

Just found this thread as a pretty new member. Those are beautiful cast bullets there gentlemen! I would love some of any of them to jumpstart my return to reloading.

Looks like I'd better start lurking about the cast bullet section on a regular basis...:D

armoredman

After some unavoidable delays, got to fire some of my gift boolits - nice, very nice, quite accurate in my Smith Model 10-8! Thanks!

DiscoRacing

My Appologies to members for being late with the drawing for the month of Dec... Have been out of town but will be back in the morn. Will finish my paperwork and post results sometime tomorrow.

DiscoRacing

December free giveaway winner.

Drawing held for the December giveaway... There are a few members here that have bullets available.... Illinois Coyote Hunter, GP100man and Rangefinder.

Please Pm me within 72 hours with the bullets that you want...

WINNER FOR DECEMBER IS Wag

Congratulations Wag!!!

Wag

They're here!

Finally went to the mailbox yesterday and there were the bullets Rangefinder sent!

I can't wait to try 'em out but it's probably going to be a while. I just finished using up all my .357 and .38 brass a few weeks ago and haven't been out shooting those pistols since then. Maybe next weekend....

I'll let you know how they perform!

Thanks a million!

--Wag--

GP100man

Apoligies to DiscoRacing !!

He asked that I update my pics & I`ve been busy with new job & back to school , mowing . Where does time go ???:confused:

That`s my story & stiking to it !!!

Anyways I did pick up a nice nused Lyman Mag 20 furnace :D & got it going

102_0620.jpg

Got a couple of moulds worked on (Happy BD to me ;) )

102_0583.jpg

& finally got a chance to melt some lead & try out the new furnace & moulds !!!
Had to tweak the theremostat a bit ( like my lead on the warm side) but it`s as good as a LNIB furnace !!!!!

Here`s the main line up of 38/357 cast bullets that I have molds for .

The Big rnfp is the NOE mould ICH owned at one time !!! & NO ya can`t have it back ICH

102_0622.jpg

I also have some traditional 44 moulds .

As you can see most are plain based.

Enjoy

TXGunNut

Looking good! Great to be back at it, it seems. Mowing hasn't been a distraction this year, only mowed 3 times so far because of the drought so I've had plenty of time to play this summer. :rolleyes:

Miata Mike

I envy you guys that cast your own. I see ingots locally for sale and think about making the plunge. ;)

I don't shoot as much as I would like with purchased bullets. :mad:

Rangefinder

When you've hoarded lead the was some of us have, shooting comes down to the cost of a primer and a little powder. With my 40S&W that's about $0.04 a shot. Pretty tough to argue with those prices and the results I get wouldn't make me even think about factory ammo or bullets in the thing unless I just needed the brass and they already had the factory junk stuffed in the end. My HP cast bullets perform better than any factory HP I've tried---double win on that one.

We started this contest to get people to post in the forum. I think we should make this a thread where people can ask for certain bullets they want to try in a gun, perhaps before they fork up the cash to buy a mold.

So what do you guys think. Maybe call it the bullet swap section? Make it kinda like a PIF section?

grubbylabs

When you've hoarded lead the was some of us have, shooting comes down to the cost of a primer and a little powder. With my 40S&W that's about $0.04 a shot. Pretty tough to argue with those prices and the results I get wouldn't make me even think about factory ammo or bullets in the thing unless I just needed the brass and they already had the factory junk stuffed in the end. My HP cast bullets perform better than any factory HP I've tried---double win on that one.

It costs me about 2.40 per box of 50 for my 45 auto.

I would be happy to swap bullets and just plain share some with others, A bullet swap is a great idea.

Here is what I cast

45/70 RNFP 400 grain sized to .460 and tumble lubed with a gas check

45 auto RNFP 230 grain .452 tumble lubed

44 cal LSWC 240 grain sized grain .430 tumble lubed

44 cal RNFP 265 grain sized .430 Tumble lubed with a gas check

54 cal round ball

I would be interested in trying some 30 cal bullets for my 308 and 300 win mag.

I will ship all of mine sized and lubed with Gas check installed.:)