Free Cast Bullets Giveaway 100 Hollowpoints

DiscoRacing

Unfortunately DavidAGO has not claimed his winning position this month and it will be forfeited... salvadore will be next in line to win this month and has been notified of this.... Congratulations salvadore...you have 72 hours to claim your prize.

DiscoRacing

DavidAGO has sent me a message stating that he was on vacation until today...since the 72 hour limit on claiming was not in place prior to his winning..he will still be sent the bullets that he won... If salvadore wishes he can still claim his bullets also...from this point forward, however, anyone winning will have only 72 hours to claim that win,,,,no exceptions, for it makes things complicated to know if the runner up is to be notified or not... Special thanks to ILLINOISCOYOTEHUNTER..for providing the bullets and shipping costs for this month.

DiscoRacing

Having computer problems here.... drawing for august will be made this evening...if this pc dont leave me hanging high and dry..... 52 names going into the hat.... GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!

DiscoRacing

August Free HP Bullet Giveaway Winner

Winner for August is Pahoo... You will be notified be pm...and have 72 hours to pm me back your info... CONGRATULATIONS!!!

TXGunNut

Damn shame about that work thing, ICH.;) Unfortunately for me the equation is "no work=no toys". These days I'm very thankful to be working. Thanks for your efforts on the boolit giveaway, they'll be worth waiting for.

barthmonster

Newbie here... Where do you get a mold like that, I've never seen anything like it ? That's obviousl a step-up or so from the Lee aluminum jobs I have...

barthmonster

Notice how I asked a stupid question about that pretty brass mold hoping it would automatically enter me for those incredible-looking boolits !! (lol)

TXGunNut

I just like looking @ the boolits and reading about casting them. Cool stuff! If the drawings inspire more interest that's cool with me. If my boolits were a bit better and the caster was a bit more experienced I'd be shipping boolits.