Can we get a single action picture thread??

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodent.22

a few more

My Uberti Walker, Uberti 1st model Dragoon, Uberti .22 Rolling Block. A Bond Arms .45/.410 and a Cobra .22 mag Derringer. A brass framed '51....

Last edited:

madcratebuilder

Molasses, how do you like shooting those two Starr's? I have a SA and DA, both have been good with the DA needing a bit of attention out of the box.

I'll add a few more.

Ruger Vaquero with stag grips.
IMG_6826.jpg

Some Italians.
BPcollection12-08.jpg

Wildshot

I have only one single action revolver. Here it is. A Ruger convertable 6 .22 and 22 Magnum.

Attachments

• single 6.jpg
    single 6.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 44

orsogato

great stuff everybody.

Rep1954:

That scratched pony may take the cake on this photo thread so far. That thing is sweet.

tulsamal

singleactions_900.jpg

God knows…. I probably forgot one… but I _think_ this is all of my single action revolvers. I count fifteen. All Rugers except for one Colt, one Uberti, and one NAA. With the exemption of the .44 FT that got put at 1 o'clock, I grouped them more or less by chambering. The .44 Magnum just wouldn't fit anywhere else and that part needed some balance! So three .44 Specials on the upper left. .44 Magnum upper right. Two .357's center top. Three .22's at 3 o'clock. (Colt is a .22 WMRF.) Two .32's below them at bottom right. .357 Maximum right in the middle with a SBH grip frame. A .44 Special and a .45 Colt at the bottom left. And a lonely .30 Carbine OM at the bottom center.

Gregg

orthosophy

attachment.php

Here a few of mine. I don't have the .22mag cyl for the single-six.

The bullets are the ones I had on hand that I can shoot through those guns.

The picture sucks because I took it with my phone :(

Attachments

• IMG_20120304_114819.jpg
    IMG_20120304_114819.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 151

shafter

Of all the repeat threads the single action revolver picture thread is one I never get tired of.

Beautiful firearms!

Status
Not open for further replies.