brand loyalty?

zachkuby87

I was wondering if any of you guys are loyal to any brand of handgun? If so what are your reasons for being loyal me personally I only own two so far that are both smith and wesson. My reasons are because they are american made I've always been proud to own american products. That and for most of my life the only pistols I have fired were s&w that my neighbor owned and swore by them so that's all I've been familiar with. I wouldn't say I'm loyal to s&w but I prefer them... at least for now lol

DiscoRacing

Welll .... ummm... I guess I like guns...and I carry two S&W autos everyday...

and they have these!!!!

bigguns.jpg

twinsmithpic.jpg

threeSWS.jpg

Single Six

My answer is kind of obvious when you see my TFL posting name. Give me a Ruger any day of the week. Affordable, tank-tough, and always reliable. :cool: P.S.: Attention DiscoRacing: I am STILL loving that polish job you put on your Third Gen S&Ws!!

ep2621

5 Smith & Wesson's
6 Rugers
6 Glocks
2 Springfields
2 Kimbers
Then Sig, CZ, Beretta, and H&K.

I like shotguns and Rifles better than handguns and most of them are Remingtons and Browning.

I'm loyal to many brands I guess.

egor20

Three Armscor's
Two 206's
One RIA CS

Two Galil semi's
One iron sight
One Scoped

Not really brand loyalty, just like them and got them for a good price.

stu925

Can't say I'm loyal to any one brand, if it's well built and I like the gun, I'll buy it. I own S&Ws, Ruger, Walther, Sig, Kimber, Deutches Werke (Ortgies), Iver Johnson, H&Rs. Some were bought by me, some were left to me by my father. I will say that so far I've owned 3 Ruger handguns and all were great a P90, Single Six, and now a Mark III. I would not hesitate to buy another Ruger.

Stu

Miata Mike

I like my Ruger's.....a lot! :D

Having said that I have some Smith & Wesson's, a Browning Buck Mark, and a beautiful Kimber.

Wag

Loyalty? Not really. Favorites? Absolutely.

Ruger is at the top of the list. But I love my Sig and my Beretta.

And all of the rest of my guns! :D

--Wag--

wvshooter

Several Smiths and several Rugers and three CZ's too. I'd like to get into Sigs but how many guns does one person need.

My favorite would have to be Smith and Wesson.

Biff Tannen

For .380, I'd LOVE to be 100% loyal to Seecamp, but I can't deal with the 18 month waiting list... I love the product, quality, and perfection... but come on, Larry, expand your operation a little, please...

twhidd

how many guns does one person need.
Surely, you didn't ask that here.

No particular loyalty. I have Smith & Wesson, Colt, Springfield, Glock, Ruger, Beretta, Sig Sauer, H&K, Makarov, Uberti, Winchester, Marlin, and Stevens. I like them all.