bersa

CajunBass

My wife and I had a Bersa 22 many years ago. Great little gun. Accurate as all get out. With average run of the mill ammo it would jam once in a while, but with something like CCI mini-mags, it was a Singer sewing machine.

Kinda wish I still had that one. I don't think I have ever even seen another.

Skadoosh

I've had two. Both of them suffered parts breakages. But every time I express my less than favorable opinion of Bersa, I get shouted down by the Bersa fanboy crowd.

qwiksdraw

I've had two. Both of them suffered parts breakages. But every time I express my less than favorable opinion of Bersa, I get shouted down by the Bersa fanboy crowd.

Yea that never happens when some expresses a less than favorable opinion of a Glock, or a 1911, or a Sig Sauer, or a H&K, or Smith & Wesson, or a Walther, or a , well you get the message.

tallball

I would like to find one of their 32's also! They are apparently almost as rare as an honest politician.

LoL! That is a lie. A few Bersa 32's were actually manufactured.

CaptainO

I had the Model 95 and sold it when times were tough. I wish i still had it. If I had my way, I would like the same model in .32 ACP. I'm telling you right now, a 3.8" barreled Bersa in .32 ACP would have me happier than "a speckled pup under a red wagon"! Give me a couple of boxes of Buffalo Bore 75 grain HCFNL and I would make every shot count.

(Hey, I know I can place 187 fpe of each of these pills right where they can go me the most good)! :D

Captain O

Model12Win

I fired 60 rounds through my new in box Bersa Thunder 380... then it suffered a catastrophic failure of the slide stop which locked up the slide permanently. It went to an authorized repair center and came back fixed, but at that point I had 0 confidence in the gun. The slide stop and internals looked to be poorly cast.

Some people rave about them, but a number of people have had major issues. Have one of those issues, like me, at the wrong time, and you're dead.

Don't waste your money. Get a better quality gun.

My $0.02.