An affordable .45ACP thats not a

gac009

GLOCK
XD
1911 or
CZ 97

I have a buddy interested in getting a .45, trouble is that he dosnt want any of these very common .45s. Personally I tried to get him to get the CZ.

Is there a nice .45 handgun in the neighborhood of say $3-600 NIB that is easy to find in stores and at this price point. No hard to find or out of production guns please or "once I got this $1200 pistol for $400" stories please. He just wants suggestions for things to look at in stores. The ones I listed just diddnt fit his hand right and he really isnt interested in a 1911 right now. I cant think of any other in production .45 caliber pistols.

Just so you all know thinks 1911s are great so there is no need to defend them. Right now he is looking for something else.

I imagine that anyone looking for a .45 surely must have more than 4 options and attribute my inablilty to come up with any to inexpierence. Any suggestions where I could expect a NIB price at a common gun store of $600 or less would be appreciated.

The gun will have no uses save to be fired occasionally at paper squares.

Thank you:D

G-Cym

Ruger P345.

I have one, and it's amazing. Only $400 brand new when I got it a few months ago as well.

Topthis

Ruger P 345! Excellent shooter. Single stack .45, 8 round magazines. Reliable, accurate. Around $400 - $500.

natjohnb

Had a ruger P90 for a while; great gun, never had a problem, they should still sell for under $600. S&W is suppose to release their M&P in .45 soon, that should also be below $600.

mjrodney

The Ruger P345 is one fine handgun.

Out of the dozen handguns in the safe, and 3 of them are .45's, the P345 is the only one that has a holster.

I trust it completely.

Lloyd Smale

been shooting a buddys 345 ruger alot lately and believe it or not im getting attached to it. Its accurate and reliable and what more can you ask for in that price range.

BoneDigger

Ruger

Ruger P90 or P345 would be a good bet. Beretta is releasing the PX4 in .45 soon I hear, but not sure when.

I have a P90 and it is a keeper for sure!

Todd