1851 Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.

zullo74

I called them just now too. You win this time, but they admit that their web page is in error which led me to believe that they did not import Pietta. They suggested that I write to the webmaster and point it out. I did just that. I guess the phone call clears this up.

Fingers McGee

I guess in your haste to discredit me you missed it!

I wasn't in any haste. I stewed about even mentioning it for a couple days. And, I didn't miss it. I accepted that the graphic representation of Company Logos that Taylors imported and distributed was incomplete since the narrative statement that I originally quoted included Pietta as one of the manufacturers that Taylors dealt with. I don't understand how they could be receiving bulk shipments of Pietta products without importing them.

Hardy

Ain't this got something to do about questioning whether guns (Piettas) that come from Cabella might not be up to par with Pietta guns that come in Pietta box from Taylors? I sturred up a hornet nest over that-but just relating what customers said:confused::) Taylors offer Pietta guns and they come in the Pietta box. Traditions sell them in the red/black box. Most of the fancy high end Piettas are sold thru Cabella unless other distributors have specials. They do not sell these lower end(brass/51 navy/61 navy or army or rem etc. (you know what I mean) at the price you can get from Cabella. The difference in quality is up to the consumer to decide.
WBH

Hawg

Ain't this got something to do about questioning whether guns (Piettas) that come from Cabella might not be up to par with Pietta guns that come in Pietta box from Taylors?

NO!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.