You're Gonna Love This

Eghad

Then you will love these guys....they call themselves straight shooters but I think their barrel is bent a bit. I have sent them an e-mail asking them why something was excluded from an article on their webblog but never got an answer.

This from a story about a school shooting...

Joseph Golden, the district’s chief safety executive, lamented yesterday’s violence as another “disturbing example of the pervasiveness of gun violence in the city.”

Vallas used the incident to demand tighter gun laws.
“The joke around town is: Sometimes it’s easier to get a gun than a book,” Vallas said. “Clearly the [gun-control] laws need to be tougher.”

Guns are too prevalent in Pennsylvania, and the only way to fix that is to tighten up the gun laws. The citizens know that– they’ve been asking for laws like one-gun-a-month, that severly limit the number of firearms pushed out into the black market, for years now. But legislators keep listening to the gun lobby.

http://www.gunguys.com/#post-1833

I'm no expert on Pennsylvania gun laws Mr. Vallas but I believe that using existing federal, state and local laws the shooters could be arrested, tried and convicted. So please explain to me how more gun laws would have helped. What you might want to do instead is spend you time getting local law enforcement to enforce existing laws?

roy reali

Not The Way It Is Done

The ban all guns now crowd should not worry any of us.

Look what has happened in California. They are banning guns, but a little bit at a time. That way when every notices what has happened its too late. They even try to pit one group of gun owners against the others.

It is the old frog in boiling water analogy.

Maser

Clicked on the link and this was the first thing that caught my eye other than the cool looking M9s.

"We, the people, are tired of having our schools invaded by psychotic youngsters."

Don't blame the "youngsters", blame the anti-gun parents who raise them. If the parents were pro-gun, then they would have taught their kids how to respect firearms and respect firearm ownership. But, yet the anti-gun parents allow them to play "shoot em up" games such as Grand Theft Auto, and then wonder why the kids go on a shooting spree. I love games like that, but guess what, I was raised around firearms first.

Don Gwinn

Staff Emeritus
Just a doofus with a vanity radio show. No big threat. But this is still funny:

In his legal practice, he relishes cases that emphasize the rights of the individual. "Even though the preservation of individual rights is out of fashion now," Clark explains, "I've always admired Supreme Court Chief Justice Earl Warren, who understood that the primary purpose of the Court was protecting every individual from being oppressed by the Government." As Clark notes, this philosophy sometimes puts him at odds with the trends of the day.

Clark believes a small group of con artists are fooling our citizens into throwing away the rights our founding fathers paid for with their lives. Think Radio advocates "awareness and thought" as tools to defeat these evil and sinister con artists.

10 MickeyMouse

With 28 years in the practice of law, an LLM (Tax) degree, 2 years as a public school teacher, 5 years as a real estate developer, 12 years as a 900 phone number information provider, 27 years in the collection agency business, and 3 years hosting "Think Radio with Clark Garen",

Well, we shouldn't have to worry about him for long. Assuming that he started working at 16 years of age, his 77 years 6 different careers puts him at about 93. Shouldn't be too much longer..................

CAPTAIN MIKE

Better Idea

Logic: Guns kills People. Gun owners are crazy redneck bubbas.
Solution: Ban all Guns.

Logic: Cars Kills People. Driver drivers kill more people than guns.
Solution: Ban all Automotive Vehicles, and we'll be safe.

I just don't get the logic of crazy antis like this guy.

towerclimber37

NEWSFLASH: Darwin was RIGHT!

I sent that guy an email. I dont know if it went through or not. Don't really care.
I guess if ignorance were bliss, he'd be headed for disney world.
I find it reprehensible that he would suggest that law abiding citizens kill children though.
people like that make me angry at first...then I laugh about it...because I believe that darwin hit on a great theory!!!

Its a dog eat dog world, and we're all wearing milkbone underwear!
:D

buckster

Ah Ha

We have located another person pushing the communist manifesto. Wait till he's robbed at gun point. Sounds like hate speech to me. He's hurt my feelings I'm gonna sue!

Peet

Gee, look up...

Look up the domain owner...

Domain ID:D5531818-LROR
Domain Name:GOODBYEGUNS.ORG
Created On:22-Apr-1999 04:00:00 UTC
Last Updated On:13-Apr-2004 05:45:29 UTC
Expiration Date:22-Apr-2011 04:00:00 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Gandi SAS (R42-LROR)
Registrant ID:0-102140-Gandi
Registrant Name:Lew Payne Publishing, Inc.
Registrant Organization:Lew Payne Publishing, Inc.
Registrant Street1:p.O. Box 9402
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Marina del Rey
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code:90295
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.3103065261
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:babe@babe.net
Admin ID:KT82-GANDI
Admin Name:Kimberly Tracey
Admin Organization:Apache Moon Productions
Admin Street1:p.O. Box 9402
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Marina del Rey
Admin State/Province:6
Admin Postal Code:90295
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.3103065261
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:babe@babe.net

HTH, HAND,
Peet

one-shot-one

1.Create a one year period for the United States of America to purchase at fair market value all guns and firearms, including hand guns, rifles, and even antique guns and rifles from domestic private ownership.

oh yeah we will all be fighting over who will be first in that line!

2.Prohibit and criminalize the domestic sale of guns and firearms, whether new or used.

anyone remember prohibition?

3.Seize and destroy any gun or firearm found after the termination of the purchase period without compensation.

that'l be easy if they didn't hand them over for cash surely they give them up for free.

4.Prohibit and criminalize the domestic possession of a gun or firearm after the termination of the one year purchase period.

wonder if the subjects will wait the whole year before "voicing" their opinion?

5.Provide exemptions for governmental law enforcement agencies, the armed services, and bona fide museums.

wanna guess how long before these guys start getting thumped in the back of the head and their arms start disapearing?

FirstFreedom

it would seem that one Phil McCrack just signed their crazy petition. You don't even wanna know Phil's city, state, and email addy. :p

WeedWacker

The "gunguys" sure seem to ignore that there are still frivolous lawsuits being taken against firearm manufacturers and dealers even today in the more liberal states (even though a law about them was passed. Gee not surprised there:barf: )

Old Gaffer

I sent him an email

"Mr. Garen,

You and I are about as far apart as two reasonable people can be on this issue. Regardless, I promise you this: I will gladly exercise my Second Amendment rights - no matter how distasteful you find the fact that I lawfully own guns, to protect your First Amendment rights, no matter how distasteful I find your activity against lawful gun ownership."

He probably hates to receive stuff like this :)