Your recent purchase?

Sturmgewehre

858292092_jxeR3-L.jpg

Locoweed

Sorry, the camera is OTR. I bought a Beretta Neos (.22lr), 4" bbl, and a S&W mod 41, 7", LNIB. I've got a Heritage Rough Rider (.22lr), 4" bbl, on order for my grandkids. In my old age I'm coming to enjoy rimfire handguns a lot more.

BCOWANWHEELS

COLT WW1 reproduction model O1918 Black oxide. truely COLT quality.
bob

Attachments

• COLT WW1 MODEL O1918 009.jpg
    COLT WW1 MODEL O1918 009.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 36

losijon

southcali-i have the medium backstrap. i have large hands but short fingers (kinda like sausages...LOL) and the medium backstrap feels awesome.

SouthCali

M&P .40

Great gun....Do you have the mag safety? (i have one where the chambered round WILL shoot without an inserted mag and one that WILL NOT fire the chambered round without an inserted mag)

What will you be usuing yours for? Carry/HD/Range???

dabigguns357

I got this Glock 21 SF 2 weeks ago and found out i loved it.
019.jpg

Brydawg

I got this M&P .40 a couple months ago. I finally got the after market barrels and mags after much waiting, but I think I'm done spending money for now. Well,,, maybe a new Apex Sear in the near future....

April2010007.jpg

April2010041.jpg

April2010035.jpg

losijon

southcali-i have the one that WILL fire without the mag in. I will use it for all three. I am not a cop but I live in AZ so I can carry and it looks like they are going to push throgh the new law where you don't have to have a permit to carry concealed. I come from a law enforcement family, my dad was a SO back in Kansas many years ago and my father in law is a current SO here in AZ and was actually until a year and a half a go the armorer and lead instructor for the MCSO so I know my way around guns just a little bit:D

losijon

southcali-i did,born and raised in central cali-just moved here a year ago,LOVE IT,won't go back, I love having at least 10 ranges I can go to within 30 minutes of my house,the one i frequent lets you shoot all day for 7 bucks. I go out with my father in law to the MCSO range and to the civilian range with my wife and buddies. When i first got here and walked into a gun shop the guys working there welcomed me with open arms and have been very very helpful and it's so cool to see all the stuff that i can purchase here that i couldnt even "see" in Cali.

SouthCali

t's so cool to see all the stuff that i can purchase here that i couldnt even "see" in Cali.

i can only imagine. :mad: not to mention you can carry!

i wouldnt even know what to do with myself, what would i buy first lol....