Your recent purchase?

SouthCali

Trouble uploading so i took this off the internet. CA Legal 8-shot .357

Very smoothe, nice trigger, amazing!
S&W_Model_327_M&P_R8_8-shot_A.jpg

jdavis6576

G19 RTF2. I sanded the grips down a little, installed Warren Tactical Two-Dots, Vickers Mag Release, G17 smooth trigger, Ghost 3.5 connector, and NY1 trigger spring.

I love this thing! I just ordered another NY1 for my other G19 at which point both will be exactly the same except for the grip texture.

IMG_3185.jpg

pelo801

i bought the stuff to turn this into this

Attachments

• saiga 5.45.JPG
    saiga 5.45.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 63
  • saiga 5.45 (4).JPG
    saiga 5.45 (4).JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 57

Chris_B

I just posted this early today, but since I am my most favorite subject, and you asked what my most recent purchase was....I bought this yesterday

mk4s70a.jpg

mk4s70b.jpg

I don't know what marred the slide on the right side, but I'll probably be sending the slide to Colt for a refinish. Frame is about 95% as good as brand new, I assume the previous owner left it sitting on it's right side in a sock drawer or something for a few years. Barrel bore looks brand new but shows wear-in from the collet-type barrel bushing it used to have. I think that a scenario of an older gentleman who liked to shoot but was somewhat neglectful of his pistols could be likely as the previous owner. The pistol was as filthy as I'd ever like to see! Obviously I'd cleaned it for the photos

Chris_B

Brian48-

did you buy that at the Braintree show?

if so, I probably directed you where to go when you parked!

Chris_B

All you need is a place to host the photo

I like www.photobucket.com

It's free. You upload right from your PC, just tell photobucket where to find the photo and which one. On this forum, to post the photo, you'd just need to copy and paste the image address that begins with 'img' that would be listed under the photo in your photobucket album