Your most tactical semi auto?

Firepower!

Hi
The most tactical pistol set up I use is a Glock 21 with M6 combo laser/light, 3.5 lbs connector, mepro night sights and +2 base plates. In future, if possible here, I might add extended and threaded barrel, auto switch, 25 round extend mags (very rare here and go for over 200 USD a pop), and suppressor.

Would like to hear from you guys about what is the most tactical pistol you have set up?

Thanks

williamd

Tactical??? An overused word. Mine with the most gegaws is a SA TRP with Surefire and laser (I bought it that way).

RT

Glock 21 SF with Heinie Straight Eight night sights. I know it's not uber tactical.

noyes

because it's GREEN

attachment.php

Last edited:

SIGSHR

Define "tactical". I would nominate my 1943 Walther made P-38. It looks like it saw quite a bit of action.

Last edited:

Sarge

Well, I guess it would be my Glock 23. I always thought of it as just another carry gun and I employ all my carry guns for other uses. For instance, I occasionally use that 23 to shoot rabbits out of my garden. On those occasions it's really more like Elmer Fudd's double barrel.

sdj

A trip to the range today reminded me of my least tactical: S&W442; no, lights, no high-cap mags, no laser, no night sights... And no fun to shoot, not even with .38 +Ps.... :)

That said, nothing carries better (for me) on a hot day than the 442. :)

SouthCali

TLR-2 light/laser on the HD gun(s) is as tactical as i get (mainly because we cant have anything too fun in CA)

But check this out, ive never a set up like this! kinda cool, not sure if id like it tho!
b77185c3a2c00f777acf77f8d8124da7.jpg

jmr40

Since my S&W 4563 has TACTICAL in huge letters on the slide it must be the most tactical gun I own. I like the gun, could do without the billboard on the slide. I agree the term is overused.

LOUcifer

My P226 Elite Platinum 9mm with SCT extended magwell grips and 20 round magazines:eek: :D

882f8197.jpg

I like the phrase "Tactical & Practical"

Webleymkv

I guess it would be my S&W 1076 since it happens to have factory night sights. My handguns don't really need to have a bunch of doohickeys hanging on them in order to fit my tactics.