Your first gun

P99AS9

Whether you were a child or an adult at the time, what was the very first gun you owned? Also, do you still have that gun?

My first was a Walther PPK in .380 that I got when I was 9 years old. I sold it sometime back in the 80's (I really regret that.)

DiscoRacing

lever action bigbore 94 .375.... looked like a average 30/30... with a really large barrel inside diameter.... kicked like a 12 guage.... sure wish i still had that... and the second gun i owned... a remington model six 30.06 pump... wish i still had that too... .. damn my choices in my younger days..

overkill556x45

My first was a single shot .22LR bolt action Sears Roebuck. I was probably 9 when I got it. It was my uncle's, and he bought it from a hardware store when he was 10 or so.

I don't shoot it anymore, but still have it and try to keep it clean and rust free.

FyredUp

Ruger 10/22 bought it when I was 18. First shooter/gun enthusiast in my family.

Yes, I still have it and would never part with it.

exprt9

My first gun was a Star Mod "S" 380 and I'm still kicking myself in the rear for trading it. It was reliable and very accurate. :(

clem

Copy3ofWEAPONSFILE036.jpg

Yes, and here it is.

chucksolo69

My first gun was a H&R Topper single shot shotgun in 20 guage. I bought it from the old WT Grants department store when I was 18. It cost me $39.00 back in 1974. I gave it to my little brother who still has it.

m.p.driver

Actually two for one,at 15 my grandpa gave me his 1903 Springfield,and a Colt 1917.Because of this in basic training shooting a M16 was like shooting a pellet rifle,and i berated the Army for switching to the lowly 9mm,real men carry a .45.This we'll defend!!