Your EDC - pocket, sub-compact, compact, full-size??

EDC - Approx. Gun Size?

• Pocket Size

Votes: 52 34.2%
  • Sub-Compact

Votes: 37 24.3%
  • Compact

Votes: 38 25.0%
  • Full-Size

Votes: 16 10.5%
  • Other

Votes: 9 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sheikyourbootie

90% of the time it's the 340PD. The remaining time is split between the S&W 627, and CZ 83....I do have a 7 1/2 inch Blackhawk listed on the permit, mostly as a truck/car gun during travel.

2cooltoolz

POCKET!!

blackwidow22mag001.jpg

Last edited:

RyanJM

I carry a Taurus PT111 Mil Pro 9mm(sub compact) or my new Sig 1911 Ulta .45 (subcomapct) using a itwb, paddle, or galco stylebelt holster

bossman

Glock-36 for belt carry.
S&W 638 with CT laser for pocket carry.

Those are my most used for CCW but I will say I will carry any gun I own at any given time. Depends on what I'm doing or where I'm going.

Kreyzhorse

My carry guns are my Ruger LCP, my S&W 637 snub and my Springfield TRP 1911. My Ruger LCP sees the most action because it is so easy to carry no matter what I'm wearing.

m&p45acp10+1

I said pocket for the reason that even when my normal EDC is not on me y pocket gun is in my pocket. When at work I do not carry (not even in the car). I hate the policy though they pay me a check, and I have benifits so I accept one policy that I do not agree with to maintain my employment.

Everywhere else that I legaly can I carry. That usualy involves the carry of a P-64 in my pocket, and either a Glock 26 (9mm subcompact) or a Full sized M&P 45 IWB. I admit that the pocket gun gets carried the most.

Thespis

Depends on the occasion and what I'm wearing:

NAA .32 acp in jeans pocket
Sig P238, ditto
Kahr PM9 in jacket pocket