Your EDC - pocket, sub-compact, compact, full-size??

EDC - Approx. Gun Size?

• Pocket Size

Votes: 52 34.2%
  • Sub-Compact

Votes: 37 24.3%
  • Compact

Votes: 38 25.0%
  • Full-Size

Votes: 16 10.5%
  • Other

Votes: 9 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sixer

Just doing a little "market research" to get a feel for the size of gun that is most often carried...

Personally, I find myself going for my Kahr P380 more times than not, but I will carry my Glock 23 or P7 from time to time.

I know weather, dress, circumstance, etc... play a big factor in picking your weapon... But more often than not, how big of a gun do you carry (concealed or open) ?

C0untZer0

Other ???

attachment.php

Rev. Chad

I carry a Glock 19 the majority of the time. I also carry a Ruger LCP, so I guess my answer should be compact and pocket pistol.

FM12

Mostly: Older model Colt Agent in 38 spl, in an ankle holster. Sometimes a Charter Arms in 44 spl on the belt, or sometimes a full sized Sig 220/45acp, belt worn in a Blackhawk serpa holster (but sometimes in a Shoulder Holster {Galco Miami classis}). Depends on how paranoid/froggy I feel. Or who I have to protect:pretty wife only or pretty wife and two pretty daughter all together.

Dr_2_B

I voted sub-compact, but that is really an aggregate. I tend to carry one of a number of pistols that range from pocket-sized up to compact. Rarely do I carry something larger than a compact - but by compact, I mean compact as in Glock-compact terms.

Compact might be a G23 or a Sig P6 or a CZ P-01.
Sub-compact might be a G27 or a S&W 442 or a CZ RAMI
Pocket-sized might be a PM9 or a PF9 or a P11

I don't carry anything smaller than a 9mm/38spl except as a backup.

Shadi Khalil

Over the years I've carried a lot of guns, from 1911's to Kahr's. However, I always find myself going back to the snub nose revolver. That's what I've settled into and what I'll probably carry from here on out.

Cheapshooter

Elsie Pea, or XD40 Sub. Couldn't vote twise, and Elsie is with me ALWAYS while the 40 is with me somewhat regularly. So I voted pocket.

.40cal

Lately, I've been throwing the wife's Charter arms off duty in my pocket when I leave the house.

I don't really consider this a pocket gun so to speak, however, I voted pocket because it actually rides in my pocket.:p

You just can't go wrong with 5 rounds of 38 special HPs. I never feel undergunned.

Sevens

Glock lists the 29 under "sub-compact" but it's not only compact size, but fatter than all the compacts that I know of.

That's really all I ever carry on-person.

Justice06RR

Pocket carry is my personal carry preference; I've carried a couple of single-stack pistols like Taurus 740Slim and Keltec PF9. Before that i've also carried a Sprinfield XD40subcompact IWB, but that pistol was a brick compared to the other 2.