RUGER SP101 357
SW MP 40 SW
GLOCK 30 45 ACP
COLT CCO 45 ACP
COLT COMANDER 45 ACP
TODAY SIG 365,MP 40 C ,RUGER SPIO1 357

Last edited:

Sharkbite

Mine range in size from a Keltec 3AT (gym/running) to my EDC (S&W m&p 2.0compact [G19 sized]) to a fullsized M&P or 1911.

95% of the time it my 2.0 AIWB with a button up shirt or in the winter a sweatshirt/hoodie

CDW4ME

Smallest I carry is a Kahr PM9 and it is a 2nd option™ (AKA backup) to a larger pistol that is IWB.
Largest is a full size 1911, IWB, which is my EDC.

RickB

I have VERY occasionally carried a full-sized 1911 or Commander, dailied a "compact" 1911 for about fifteen years, and am now packing a SIG P938 (half the weight, and +1 capacity).

Keltec P32 6 1/2 oz to Beretta Nano 19oz.

I have no desire or need to go past 19oz. Typical carry a Pico or Kahr CM9 which is 15oz.

All my small carry guns below

My best guesses on sizes...

Taurus PT-22
Iver Johnson TP-22 (my Dad's old carry gun)
Charter Arms Under Cover
S&W Model 042 Centennial
S&W Model 19 2.5"
HK P7PSP
Walther CCP
S&W Model 19 4"
S&W 411
S&W Model 58
Viz 35 Radom (not carried it in years)
S&W 4506-1

mk70ss

Current carry guns are AMT Backup .45 ACP, SA Hellcat, Beretta Model 84, and Beretta 92X

Last edited:

KyJim

Best guess without measuring of my current carry guns:

Ruger LCP
Kahr CM9
Ruger LCR 9mm
SW M&P Compact 9mm (1st gen)
SW Shield 9mm
Dan Wesson CCO or Valkyrie, both .45 1911s
Colt King Cobra (new model in .357)

Marty8613

Kimber Micro 9 to CZ-82. The 82 is for OC on the bike. The Kimber is my CC.

I cannot express how hard I looked for a pistol that I could use with heavy gloves. CZ-82 is it. I even bring my gloves to the range when I shoot it. Get weird looks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrankenMauser

Haenel in 7.65 Browning, up to Ruger P95 / Beretta 92S in 9mm.
Unless you want to get into 'woods carry'. Then the big end is a 7.5" Super Redhawk in .480 Ruger.

Nick_C_S

Here in California, you can only have three. Their S#'s are on your permit. Mine are:

Kahr CW9 - Carried most often because of concealability, during the warm months; which is about 9 months out of the year here.

Glock 29SF - Carried mostly on road trips.

S&W 686+ - My preferred carry - I'm a revolver guy. But it's too big to conceal without an overgarment. So it only gets duty during the cool months.

Japle

P3AT when I have to wear a tucked-in dress shirt with no jacket or a tux and might need to remove the jacket.
Biggest was a S&W M-29 .44 mag with a 4" barrel. I wore it OWB with 2 speedloaders for a month just to see if anyone would notice. No one did.
My usual daily piece is an XDs .45.

Shadow9mm

Um no.... I am not giving you a list of what I own.

I have at one time or another carried between a NAA 22mag, to a 1911.

Here in California, you can only have three. Their S#'s are on your permit. Mine are:

Kahr CW9 - Carried most often because of concealability, during the warm months; which is about 9 months out of the year here.

Glock 29SF - Carried mostly on road trips.

S&W 686+ - My preferred carry - I'm a revolver guy. But it's too big to conceal without an overgarment. So it only gets duty during the cool months.
Not to derail the thread, but that sucks. Just curious, what do you have to do if you, say purchase another gun and want carry it?