Yotes

sc928porsche

I have some 130 gr that move close to that. At those speeds, I found out that most of the soft points made in .308 are frangable.

CurlyQ.Howard

spaniel, I agree. In fact, that's what I was trying to say: That the Yotes in the eastern part of IL may well have come here (moving from IN west to IL). I hadn't spent time in IN, so I wasn't aware of the Yote situation there and could not say if Yotes were in IN to move west to IL. My experience was just the opposite; friends and relatives in western IL telling me their Yote troubles by the mid to late seventies, and as I hunted in central IL, I noticed that Yotes were there before they got here (eastern IL).

chadk7

Saw more coyotes this year than deer up until the last few days of bow season. I'm in Indiana. On one occasion I was leaving the woods walking through a thicket and when I got to the other side there was a big yote coming right towards me. He didn't see me til he was about 10yds or so from me. I had put my arrow back in the quiver and couldn't get to my pistol.

It's ok though cause I got this one on the last Tuesday of bow season with my handgun

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358396168807.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358396168807.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 18
  • uploadfromtaptalk1358396227126.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358396227126.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 14