Wow, some people are.....beyond stupid.

BerettaCougar

This is a two in one post..

My older brother just back from Iraq about 2 weeks ago, and he wanted to goto the shooting range, but he doesnt own any private guns, besides a mossberg 590, and a 10/22... So I let him borrow my Walther p990.

He took it to the range and put about 230 rounds through it.. the 30 came from the 2 mags of Magsafe +p's I had in the mags... and he even had the guts to say "I shot those bullets you had in the mags for you"..like if he was doing me a favor....you have any idea how much that stuff costs?

Ok and the second story is this... I was at the gunshop today buying 4 packets of magsafe ammo (8 per pack at 13 dollars a pack) and this guy comes in ANGRY he's screaming and making threats... claiming he was going to take legal action... and the clerk asked him what was wrong and he said that the other clerk told him that magsafe ammo doesnt go through drywall and hardwood... Well the customer fired a round off in his house.. and the bullet went through his wall and into his plasma TV...

He said he will sue magsafe and the store.

racinstylez

Ok and the second story is this... I was at the gunshop today buying 4 packets of magsafe ammo (8 per pack at 13 dollars a pack) and this guy comes in ANGRY he's screaming and making threats... claiming he was going to take legal action... and the clerk asked him what was wrong and he said that the other clerk told him that magsafe ammo doesnt go through drywall and hardwood... Well the customer fire a round off in his house.. and the bullet went through his wall and into his plasma TV...

hahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahhahahha....thats hilarious... :D

Mal H

Staff
BerettaCougar - I gotta ask, why didn't you remove the Magsafes before giving him the gun? He might not have had a clue as to their value.

Webleywielder

Because humans are irreplaceable unlike Plasma TVs.

Magsafe Swat loadings are for preventing friendly fire incidents in occupied structures.

"In a world devoid of semiautomatics, a properly set-up Webley is the ultimate full-size self-defense handgun."

BerettaCougar

UPDATE:

Just called the shop and the clerk said that the guy came back a few hours ago and called the police and the cop heard the guys story and said that he should be in jail for illegaly discharging a weapon within 500 feet of a dwelling... a FELONY... I agree with the cop... the cop didnt take the guy away... but he got all of the guys information for a court hearing the clerk thinks... lets pray that this moron goes to jail for putting his neighbors at risk of being shot.

It's funny because I never would of thought someone could be that stupid... but this guy could of killed someone.....

FrankDrebin

I never hand anyone a loaded gun.

Just called the shop and the clerk said that the guy came back a few hours ago and called the police and the cop heard the guys story and said that he should be in jail for illegaly discharging a weapon within 500 feet of a dwelling... a FELONY...

Where's that a felony?

TheeBadOne

Some states have a statute that falls along the lines of

Reckless Discharge of a Firearm.

intentionally discharges a firearm under circumstances
that endanger the safety of another; or

- recklessly discharges a firearm within a municipality.

standard issue

Thats a good policy Frank. I do the same.

But...who in the heck is talking about handing people loaded guns here?
NOBODY, as far as I can tell. Did you read the OP? He said he let his
brother borrow his gun to go to the range with. We dont know if it was
loaded. We cant assume anything (and you never should), but I'm willing
to bet he gave him his gun *along with* a range bag, and in that range
bag were his mags full of spendy ammo, and thus they were kindly shot up
for him by said brother.

Bummer, anyway.

Personally, I think the guy who shot his plasma TV got exactly what he
deserved. A busted-a$$ TV, and a big old pot of shame and remorse to stew
in. Serves him right. Who in the heck tries out thier new fragmenting ammo
on thier own darn wall anyway? I mean, come on! He's lucky he didnt shoot
a member of his family (if any) over in the next room. With any luck, he's
just gotten a $3000+ lesson on firearms safety. Probably not though, since
the fact that he wanted to seek damages againt the store and MagSafe
is a pretty good indicator of the kind of mentality this gentleman posesses.

standard issue

CarbineCaleb

Fortunately, the clerk didn't tell him it wouldn't penetrate skin - I'd hate to see his "experiment" to test that! :eek: Seriously, it's a good thing he didn't shoot family or friends, the bonehead!

Sum1_Special

Man, what an IDIOT :D. bwahahaha, serves him right.

and about your older brother... mine would have done and said exactly the same thing if he came for a visit :). I'd make him pay in cash for the ammo he wasted.