Wonderful dreams

Billy Sparks

If a man speaks in the forest, and his wife is not there to hear him, is he still wrong?

Yes he is and he must purchase some type of jewelry to make amends and then quitely call a gun store in Anchorage to sooth his feelings.

Billy Sparks

Actually Spiff my wife is fine about the guns, has even told me to lay off buying her jewelry so I can afford for. Took one look at the Steyr Scout and told me it was the prettiest rifle I own, of course then she looked at pictures of the Blaser Tactical's and decided they are better looking.

jhgreasemonkey

Gay bomb. I saw this on the history channel weirdest weapons or something to that effect. It was supposed to disperse a chemical on the enemy troops that made them have uncontrolable homosexual tendensies. The idea is that they would be too ***** with each other to be a danger to us. It never made it past the developement stage. Much like the shoulder fired nuclear missile they showed that only fired so far that the person shooting it would be consumed in the blast as well. Brilliant simply brilliant.

Wildalaska

And of course Billy, we have a Blaser Tactical waiting for you...

It's screaming BILLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....BILLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...snipe with me, snipe with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

WildhowcanyouressitthatAlaska ™

Tom2

I am suprised someone has not invoked Freud in reference to all the gun dream postings. Wonder what the bow hunters and sword nuts dream about? "Hey, my arrows cannot reach the bullseye!" "owww, my sword is bent!" Tool nuts "My drill bit won't penetrate the surface!" Hot rodders "My rod won't start!" Bikers "Who stole my seat?" All from the same universal unconcious.

Billy Sparks

It's screaming BILLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....BILLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...snipe with me, snipe with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tragically I didn't hear that before I went to the jewelry store Christmas shopping....well my wife is going to have a GOOD Christmas. Can we work out a payment plan.