Wilson Combat 45 or Springfield

Erik

Fireforged,
That price seems a bit high for the Springfield. I recall seeing them around town, here in the metro Denver area, going for under or just at six hundred dollars.

I don't know if Wilson's can be had cheaper than list or not. But if not, the extra cash saved can be rolled back into the gun via customization.

Either way, good luck!

Erik

Lets just face the cold hard truth RikWriter.
Our guns are junk, or they're just flukes. I mean, it is possible that some of those "good" MIM parts were accidently put into our guns instead of the "bad" ones that are made by the same maker. It's also possible that we got some of those "same but different" frames that were meant for Wilson.

Come on face reality. Even though Kimbers already have all of the extras installed, and just becuase they're taking a big bite out of the custom business these other companies couldn't be biased. They wouldn't stear us wrong just to protect their business interests would they ?

Man, you need a reality check ;)

Oh BTW FireForged, I own a Kimber but I for one am not anal about it. Both the Sringfield and the Wilson are great guns. Get the one that you like best. You won't go wrong with either one.