Why oh why did I visit the gun shop yesterday

Nakanokalronin

I got my GSG for about $100 less than that Sig. Nice thing is the frame has many parts that interchange with standard 1911 parts. If you want to use standard 1911 screws you'll need to change the grip bushings as well.

All in all the GSG would be the better deal but if you want the Sig then go for it.
;)

scaled.php

scaled.php

Eghad

I plan to see if the dealer will do a trade. In Texas you only pay sales tax on the trade. If there is no difference there is no sales tax. If I buy something these days something has to go that I am not using. Plan to leave the pistol as is.

Martowski

Gunbroker is a great option to exercise here. Bud's is selling these for $296 + $25 shipping on Gunbroker. Add in $20 - $25 for an FFL transfer fee and no sales tax, and suddenly you're OTD at $350 or slightly less.

Darsh

Quote:
I hope that doesn't mean it has the zinc alloy that the GSG is made of
For better or worse, zinc alloy is about par for the course for most .22's with slides.

Well the Browning is all aluminum... I guess I've made up my mind, haha. :D

micksis86

I'm not sure about the price but i've seen the colt version (it isn't made by colt it's made by umarex i think). Anyway these colt ones are alot nicer than the GSG and the Sig IMO.