Who owns a NAA Black Widow .22 Mag 4"? Do you like it?

ohen cepel

They are a great little gun, within the limitations for which they were designed.

That being said, I'm not sure I would want the large grips which come on the Widow. They make it easier to shoot but harder to carry/hide. You can always change the grips if needed though.

The .22 mag is not a toy for those that talk about it as if it's a BB gun. Not the ideal gun to take to a gun fight, but a lot better than a whistle.

Obambulate

In the few documented instances that somebody had to defend themselves with a NAA mini...it was enough to end the threat. In one case in a Walmart parking lot, it was enough to end the life of the man who tried to rob the Black Widow owner and his son.

bedbugbilly

If the "Earl" resembles anything, it resembles a Remington Pocket Model - which had spur trigger, flat web loading lever, top strap and octagon barrel. An 1860 Army was open top, round barrel and a much different loading lever.

deerslayer303

I am intrigued by these little guns. I like the longer barrel models. But I also like the models with the swing out cylinder. But they only come with the short barrel. Talk about the perfect summer carry weapon.