Which firearms company logo do you like the best?

Capt_Vin

My personal favorite is the DPMS Panther logo. (sidebar: my wife and I both shoot competitively and have identical custom built .223 AR-15s with DPMS/Panther lower recievers. The only difference in the rifles is the DPMS logo, seriel numbers and the Panther logo on mine is inlaid with royal blue acrylic, and hers is inlaid with pink. If I can ever figure out how to successfully upload images to this site, I will post a pic of the two.)

MrClean

I would have to say my favorite is Ruger's Eagle!! Just kewl as hell. And those are my initials too.
865429658_ca2582a874.jpg

But why would the ever sought after Llama have such a plain logo?
logo_llama.gif

They could do SO much better with such a majestic animal. Just look at this fine specimen! The beast that strikes fear in all it should encounter!!!
llama1.jpg

Llama1UpsetCIMG7621.JPG

I think they should adopt this logo. Not sure who is goofier looking.... the dude or the Llama!??!?!?!?
llama_logo_shirt_back.jpg

Mr. James

I've always hated it being as it is false advertising.

Point taken, but didn't they buy it fair and square? Or had it fallen into desuetude and the present owners snatched it up? I do love the graphic, redolent of U.S. arms history as it is.

Winchester is tops, too.

What, no one likes S&W? ;)

BrunoNorway

+1 for the Winchester.
Planning to get this horse as a back-peice tattoo. Just the horse. Somthing to reconice for knowers.:D
Love Browning too.

attachment.php

Attachments

• winchester-rider.jpg
    winchester-rider.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 401

EastSideRich

Surprised no one has thrown this one out there

I'm partial to this one; simple and elegant.
browning_logo2.jpg

The Ruger logo with the eagle or whatever that is is another favorite.browning logo.jpg

Valid opinion, Daryl. I'm sucker for simple and elegant styles.

My favorites are already mentioned. Winchester and Springfield are mine.

However, a point of clarification: Bruno, Norway's pic of the OLD SCHOOL Winchester slogan is the one I'm partial to. There's definitely a thousand words to their picture that stands for their company and the people that use their products...

Last edited: