Which Beretta 92 to get?

Lightsped

I love my 92FS Inox. I have never had a FTF or FTE with this gun, and the finish on this gun is very durable. I highly rcommend the 92FS (blued or stainless) to anyone.

my92fsss.jpg

Stainless

Hmm...
I'll be going to the range/gunshop soon to make my final selection, but one more question... those pics make the lower half look very plastic-ish. Is it really like that?

Skip-2

92FS Centurion

I have the Centurion. Compact size gun with full capacity.
With all these new models coming out, now that I finaly got around to getting a Beretta, it's out dated :rolleyes:
Still I love it!

Lightsped

Yeah, the lower half is a more dullish tone of silver. It is not plastic though, and it looks quite good in real life. I'm sure someone here will be able to explain the reason as to the differences in the tone of silver on the Inox models.

Stainless

Well, I know that they are different materials and different processes. I just wanted to make sure that it doesn't look like plastic. Thanks. :)

hoosierdaddy

I have both a 96FS and a 92 Vertec. The trigger is better on my 96 but the Vertec feels more like my 1911s. If I had to pick just one it would be the 96 and then later get a 92 slide/bbl. for no other reason but I shoot my 96 better than I've ever shot any handgun. However the vertec frame is way cool.

.357SIG

Yes, the frame does look dull compared to the slide, but it really looks good when you see it in person. There must be a shop in the area with one on inventory...check it out.:)